2011 Tour

the stage at the dunfermline venue looks tantalisingly low.

grim, york n bradford for me, drive to grimsby and bradford big night out in york on the sat night, couldnt be better.

For the Bradford gig - anyone want to meet up for a top curry before or after the gig? Plenty to choose from.

P.

could anyone give me a rough idea of travel time and cost to get to all the scottish shows?

It is a bit isn't it? If there is one date for me to do (my days of following Moz on tour over various dates are over) then this has to be it. Wanted to see him in Glasgow Barrowlands as that sounds mental but a Saturday night in Dunoon will come a close second. What time is the last ferry? 4 or 5 of us defo thinking of going now

Last Western Ferry is at 1130, but they might add another. They do that for The Cowal Games. Last CalMac at the moment is 8.30 but they haven't put the summer schedule up yet. Only problem is you wont get out of Gourock at that time. The last train back up to Glasgow is 11.17pm.

going to bradford st.georges

anyone guess how fast this will sell out?

if your on seetickets for 9am monday morning is it definite you will get tickets?

silly question i know but need re-assurance :crazy:

going to bradford st.georges

anyone guess how fast this will sell out?

if your on seetickets for 9am monday morning is it definite you will get tickets?

silly question i know but need re-assurance :crazy:

Thats not how it works. Basically your life is ruined all weekend, until you manage to bag yout ticket. I have a Dental appointment at 10am on Monday!!!

Thats not how it works. Basically your life is ruined all weekend, until you manage to bag yout ticket. I have a Dental appointment at 10am on Monday!!!

hahahahahaha the answer i most feared. is demand that great? whys moz so different from any other artist...
aaaa so does that leave you enough time before hand to get tickets???

Back
Top Bottom