2011 Tour

f***! I don't believe this. I couldn't give them my credit card information at first so I couldn't pay. Then it worked when 1 minute was left before the tickets were given to the general public again and I wasn't quick enough. I have no ticket.

You can buy York Standing off Barbican website right now!

http://www.yorkbarbican.co.uk/performance/16629.aspx

Jemma Jemma Jemma, I could have your babies!!
THANK YOU :flowers:

I clicked on your link and got a seat in the balcony (which I wanted). I think it must have been the last single seat going cos there's nowt now.
Just waiting for my confirmation e-mail now.....:sick::squiffy:

Anybody else got theirs from the Barbican website yet?

Jemma Jemma Jemma, I could have your babies!!
THANK YOU :flowers:

I clicked on your link and got a seat in the balcony (which I wanted). I think it must have been the last single seat going cos there's nowt now.
Just waiting for my confirmation e-mail now.....:sick::squiffy:

Anybody else got theirs from the Barbican website yet?

No confirmation email received so far, however at the end of the process (once your payment has gone through) you do get a reference number on the screen.

See you there fella....

Got one standing about 25 minutes ago for York.

My first post in about 8 months, hope everyone is doing ok.

The former S & G man.

I think as long as you got the screen with 'thank you for your purchase' and reference number then all is well and right with the world.

I have a ticket for York now! The relief, the relief.

No confirmation email received so far, however at the end of the process (once your payment has gone through) you do get a reference number on the screen.

See you there fella....

If I go into my order history I see the order listed there, with an order number, so so so.....
I'm still worried but :crazy:
Especially as it's a brand new system. Tried 'phoning them but no joy as yet.

That was hellish this morning.
I'm getting too old for this caper.

If I go into my order history I see the order listed there, with an order number, so so so.....
I'm still worried but :crazy:
Especially as it's a brand new system. Tried 'phoning them but no joy as yet.

That was hellish this morning.
I'm getting too old for this caper.

It was absolute hell Joe, absolute hell.
Thankfully I got what I wanted (fingers crossed for York) but I did suffer a fair bit.
As you say, too old for this nonsense!

Are none of us in work this morning? Taken the day off to buy tickets? :lbf::lbf::lbf:

Dave

I'm worried for this very reason. Seemed to easy. I hope they haven't just sold about 10,000 tickets that they haven't got.

Back
Top Bottom