2011 Tour

Does anyone know if Grimsby is seated or standing?

Last time it was standing, but I've been to other events there and it's been seated. I've sat very high up there - can't recall whether it was a balcony. Don't know whether that would be reserved/unreserved seated.

Last edited:
So I got home (Sheffield) and thought "sod it - why not try for the full Scottish leg of the tour?!"
Finally found the pre-sale route (no thanks to TicketBastard) via Gigsinscotland and was blown away as I bought a ticket for each and every venue!

I have NEVER had such a stress free time buying tickets for Moz - and was even more surprised considering he's had a bit of time off!

Gonna try for York in the morning but what the heck - I am lined up for 5 shows with standing tix for each one!

This is a total result!

Just gotta find places to stay now!

Any other single ticket holders wanna meet up then let me know!

Pete

I went through the same as yourself - A bit of Ticket Master drama then cherry picked as many tickets as required for some very small venues.

Do people think this may be a sign of a diminishing popularity? Or are people just waiting for the English dates? Or are they just too remote for the diehards? What's the general opinion?

I can't believe you can still buy tickets for ALL the venues even now!

I have NEVER had such a stress free time buying tickets for Moz - and was even more surprised considering he's had a bit of time off!

Pete

I went through the same as yourself - A bit of Ticket Master drama then cherry picked as many tickets as required for some very small venues.

Do people think this may be a sign of a diminishing popularity? Or are people just waiting for the English dates? Or are they just too remote for the diehards? What's the general opinion?

I can't believe you can still buy tickets for ALL the venues even now!

I think it's a bit of all of the above to be honest. I've already christened this the Die Hards tour.

York is standing as well isn't it? I'm a bit confused as to how to book a standing ticket tomorrow as the seating plan only seems to show stalls and circle.

Just booked Hawick to make it a whole Scottish tour, purely because the tickets were there! I knew I wouldn't be able to resist. Only nearby hotel is Selkirk and have just booked, anyone know if Selkirk is a decent enough place?

I've been floating about on the York Barbican site all day and bookmarked Moz's page earlier, now I return to it and it has vanished? I stand corrected if this is just my laptop being an idiot for some reason, but he was definitely listed and has now been taken down?
D:
I'm assuming its just an error? haha.

I've been floating about on the York Barbican site all day and bookmarked Moz's page earlier, now I return to it and it has vanished? I stand corrected if this is just my laptop being an idiot for some reason, but he was definitely listed and has now been taken down?
D:
I'm assuming its just an error? haha.

It's not your laptop, I can't find a page for him on the Barbican site either.
Must be an error though, seriously doubt the gig would have been pulled the night before tickets go on sale.

Last edited:
It's not your laptop, I can't find a page for him on the Barbican site either.
Must be an error though, seriously doubt the gig would have been pulled the night before tickets go on sale.

That's what I thought! Ticket sites still have it up everywhere though so it must just be their site. And I'm sure there would have been info on the site if it had been pulled. It's the only show I can get to on the tour so I'm probably just being paranoid XD I was at the Liverpool Echo fiasco and I am adamant to see more that one and half songs this time around!

I'm in a Birmingham hotel on the i-mac, which apart from being on the slow side, is a pain in the arse to read & navigate. I'll be f***ed in the morning (especially if I finish off this bottle of Sav Blanc!) If I can get tickets, anyone can!

I'm in a Birmingham hotel on the i-mac, which apart from being on the slow side, is a pain in the arse to read & navigate. I'll be f***ed in the morning (especially if I finish off this bottle of Sav Blanc!) If I can get tickets, anyone can!

Why did I order a bottle? My head is up my arse. Lets see what granola and coffee can do. Still, a lovely shower and quiff is looking good!

Oh yes. Tickets? Lets party!

Why did I order a bottle? My head is up my arse. Lets see what granola and coffee can do. Still, a lovely shower and quiff is looking good!

Oh yes. Tickets? Lets party!

order another if you manage to get tickets to all the shows you want

thats my plan I only need one so aiming to get 2 at least, does anyone know if we have to say buy YORK then finalise it before we can buy Grimsby or can we buy both and put in "basket" then checkout ?

Back
Top Bottom