2010 Total f***tard Nominations

Mement.jpg

Scuse me?

Oh no! I'm gonna go take a shower now. I WILL set my alarm and HOPEFULLY I will wake up tomorrow. When are you gonna pick me up, bee tea dubz?

Edit: I think not. The guy on the left looks familiar though

jeffree-star-jeffre-star-2725233-500-667.jpg

Davey hangs out with Jeffree Star A LOT.
lol.

The pearls are nice touch.

I met Davey at a Wolfsheim show a few years back. He was wearing a VNV Nation shirt. lol.

Davey hangs out with Jeffree Star A LOT.
lol.

The pearls are nice touch.

I met Davey at a Wolfsheim show a few years back. He was wearing a VNV Nation shirt. lol.

Plus, you kissed him. How soon we forget!

Plus, you kissed him. How soon we forget!

lol. Yeah, well. It was YEARS ago. lol. ;) I never even explained to him why. But he TOTALLY has a crush on my one friend's ex. He even showed up at "their" birthday party. Huh. I wonder if the two still talk? I'll have to ask.

BTW, I forget... Doesn't he kick it with Nero from Psyclon 9? I guess I could just ask Rabbit.

Last edited:
You're all f***tards.

Why is this thread even here? It's obvious the gong will go to jamescagney, if the right people visit this thread.

Why not just be the bigger, better person and ignore jamescagney or Scarlet and let them get on with their life if they bother you so much, and you get on with yours, let's just make threads about the people who we admire and celebrate for their art and leave it at that, it's plain to see that f*** all is going on in this site. So users are making shit, pointless boring threads, spawning a huge vortex of hate and distain.

You're all intelligent people as well.

This back biting and squabbling is pathetic, some of you have wives husbands and kids and loved ones, and ALL of you are adults.

That's the tragic thing.

Shame on you.

Last edited:
You're all f***tards.

Why is this thread even here? It's obvious the gong will go to jamescagney, if the right people visit this thread.

Why not just be the bigger, better person and ignore jamescagney or Scarlet and let them get on with their life if they bother you so much, and you get on with yours, let's just make threads about the people who we admire and celebrate for their art and leave it at that, it's plain to see that f*** all is going on in this site. So users are making shit, pointless boring threads, spawning a huge vortex of hate and distain.

This back biting and squabbling is pathetic, some of you have wives husbands and kids and loved ones, and ALL of you are adults.

That's the tragic thing.

Shame on you.

I like you.

I'm moving to Hull. Are you scared?

Blobbing.

You're all f***tards.

That's the tragic thing.

Shame on you.

Amen.

Nope, it's not Robby who added the tag.
Buzzetta himself added it.

It's another form of attention seeking to me.

Tags
buzzetta dr phil dr quinn hoveround medicine woman scott ftw thread yawn
Back
Top Bottom