2010 Total f***tard Nominations

What do I win?

Is it a one-way trip?

So if I'm the winner... then all the rest of you must be losers. :lbf:

I'm not voting for you...I'm waiting for the Century f***tard nominations to come out.

I'm jealous of f***tard's. It means they're getting laid. f***ed hard. I hope to be a f***tard some day. :tears::p

I'm afraid I may have to recuse myself from the f***tard competition. You see, I've been taking certain drugs that give me an unfair competetive advantage.

I want to apologize to the public and to my fans for sullying the sport.

Gee, I thought you all said it was wrong and a sign of mental illness to start a thread to hate people? :confused:

I can tell you miss us, you just can't stop talking about us even when we haven't been on all day. Sorry to disappoint you. You kept saying how much better solow is when we're not around? Looks like that wasn't true either.

Gee, I thought you all said it was wrong and a sign of mental illness to start a thread to hate people? :confused:

I can tell you miss us, you just can't stop talking about us even when we haven't been on all day. Sorry to disappoint you. You kept saying how much better solow is when we're not around? Looks like that wasn't true either.

You suck at real talk.

Sorry, I didn't understand that. Go ride away on your scooter for disabled people. No nombre.

Wait- what? I would like to own a Hoveround. It would make life easy. Also, I would like a basket of muffins. Send them to me, my life would be complete. Ps- I like the user name. It's from my song "Death of Seasons," am I right? Wait, I know I'm right.

Jade would like a duck. Give him a duck.

It's good we don't use our hand writing here, I have quite the chicken scrawl.

Wait- what? I would like to own a Hoveround. It would make life easy. Also, I would like a basket of muffins. Send them to me, my life would be complete. Ps- I like the user name. It's from my song "Death of Seasons," am I right? Wait, I know I'm right.

Jade would like a duck. Give him a duck.

:rofl:
with wit like that (and other assets?) you could make it into next years crush poll dude ;)

Tags
buzzetta dr phil dr quinn hoveround medicine woman scott ftw thread yawn
Back
Top Bottom