2010 / 2011 live dates?

Re: 2010 Live Dates

All this post is going to do is make people go "oh, he's a liar then."

I do not understand how you've come to this conclusion. What I said was it was frustrating that I was telling the truth (as is mozsupportsrovers no doubt) and being called a liar. Thankfully I was eventually proven to tell the truth about the tour and received numerous apologies. That was quite a sweet moment.

So, to summarise, you're wrong.

Last edited:

Hey Kewpie, I wish I was a journalist.... :(

But yes, I do have 'links' (I believe they say) and I have been right about every tour I've told you about, except a gig that was supposed to happen at Llandudno. However, I'd like to add that gig was only in the negotiating stages and did not come to fruition. But the Roundhouse gigs and a few other tours I've been spot-on.

Whilst I do not doubt 'mozsupportsrovers', as I know how frustrating and disappointing it is to be told you're a liar when all you're trying to do is spread the good word, I must confess I've not been made aware of any tour dates anytime soon....

---

I do not understand how you've come to this conclusion. What I said was it was frustrating that I was telling the truth (as is mozsupportsrovers no doubt) and being called a liar. Thankfully I was eventually proven to tell the truth about the tour and received numerous apologies. That was quite a sweet moment.

So, to summarise, you're wrong.

Given that you are talking about your "links" but haven't been told about these gigs that mozsupportsrovers is reporting, it's easy to come to the conclusion that there is an implication that mozsupportsrovers is a liar.

Given that you are talking about your "links" but haven't been told about these gigs that mozsupportsrovers is reporting, it's easy to come to the conclusion that there is an implication that mozsupportsrovers is a liar.

I'm not saying that at all. You've got to remember that the roundhouse gig 'rumour' first came about three years ago. Things change, maybe Moz and co don't use the same company as my link anymore. Or maybe my link refuses to tell me anything because it got her in trouble in the past. etc etc.

All I'm saying is I don't know anything about it and I'm as excited as everyone else :)

There are talks of tours between Morrissey's camp and promoters that never come to fruition even though rumors with some merit start to spread. Back in the Spring of 2008 at a GIAC show, they stated that Morrissey's people had contacted them and to be prepared to open for him on a Summer of 2008 US West Coast tour. Obviously this never happened and he decided to take on those Summer festival dates instead.

Hey Kewpie, I wish I was a journalist.... :(

But yes, I do have 'links' (I believe they say) and I have been right about every tour I've told you about, except a gig that was supposed to happen at Llandudno. However, I'd like to add that gig was only in the negotiating stages and did not come to fruition. But the Roundhouse gigs and a few other tours I've been spot-on.

Whilst I do not doubt 'mozsupportsrovers', as I know how frustrating and disappointing it is to be told you're a liar when all you're trying to do is spread the good word, I must confess I've not been made aware of any tour dates anytime soon....

Yes, I only want to try and spread the news I have been given. I have gladly told people who have PM me who my source is and to let them make their own minds up to whether it is reliable or not.

If the gigs don't happen I'll be just as gutted as everyone else.

I am not lying about the info I have been given. Another member of this forum from Blackburn has also been given the same info 2 weeks ago at a gig in London from the same person. I have received so many PM in the last few days and have responded to them all happy to give my source but asking for their name not to be made public as it might hinder chances of getting info in the future

I am not lying about the info I have been given. Another member of this forum from Blackburn has also been given the same info 2 weeks ago at a gig in London from the same person. I have received so many PM in the last few days and have responded to them all happy to give my source but asking for their name not to be made public as it might hinder chances of getting info in the future

Exactly. I got in a lot of trouble for giving too much information about my source.

You have my support, sir! :)

I never thought you were lying, I was complaining that Captain Tractor's post might lead people to believe you were lying. I now know that was not CT's intention at all.

I'd also appreciate a PM with the info? I'm very excited about all this! Also any news on when the dates are going to be announced?

I've been holding off my vacation in hopes of Moz-dates in early autumn, but with nothing announced at this point, I guess it's safe to assume that nothing will happen until October at the very earliest.
Hell, even Boz has said straight out that nothing is planned for 2010, and while he probably wouldn't announce a tour in a facebook-post, he probably wouldn't completely dismiss it either, if there was anything on the horizon.
Hoping for something in early '11 then...

Moz,

I hope the next tour, if there is one, will not be in 2010.

Please and thanks,

Shawn

A close friend of mine says she is about to add something to this topic.
And I am quite excited about that.

A close friend of mine says she is about to add something to this topic.
And I am quite excited about that.

Oooh, tell us more...:)
Whatever is added i'm sure it would be more accurately placed in a thread reading : '2011 Live Dates' *insert smily icon for sigh*

Tags
2011 morrissey tour
Back
Top Bottom