2009 Tour support/opening act: which band where?

Mars_Rover

Does anyone here know which band will be opening the show in Boca? Or will both bands be along for every show.

Yes, I am dense.

Re: Tour support/opening act: which band where?

By process of elimination, I'm guessing it's The Courteneers for Boca Raton, since Doll & the Kicks have a show in Brighton on the 28th.

Never mind! :o

Red Cortez is opening up the first part of tour..up untill Buffalo I believe. Then The Courteneers take over.

Thanks very much for the info. I'm checking out their music now - very impressive! I especially like "Bird in the Hand".

Big ups to Moz for choosing them. If the music industry wasn't dead as a doornail, Mr. Morrissey could segue to a career in A&R after his performing days are over.

Morrissey Opening Act Red Cortez

Hey I just checked out Morrissey's opening band Red Cortez. Man they got a great sound that is worth listening to. Hope the Moz is feeling better and rocks out tonight. Great to hear the Durham concert is a go.:thumb:

Last edited:
Re: Morrissey Opening Act Red Cortez

I noticed today that Red Cortez are playing at Schuba's in Chicago April 5th. That's the day after the Morrissey show here (for which Courteeners will be the support band.) Have it both ways...

I wonder how long the opening act will play for?

I'm not sure what time I will get to the show on March 31st. If all goes well I'll be there before the show.

Re: Morrissey supports

I'm going to all but one of the London gigs, decided to see what Cat Stevens is like at Shepherds Bush on one of the nights

Back
Top Bottom