2009 Tour Official Merchandise

Re: 2009 US Tour Official Merchandise

if anybody got to see the 7inch shirts on the merch standplease make a picture..thnks

It kinda sucks there aren't any more tees for women :( Oh well, I've got to get the "tackle me"-shirt anyway!

Re: Refusal Sailor Shirts

lol every time I click that link nothing comes up other than Merch of refusal but no shirts.

Yeah, my Zazzle experiment didn't last long at all.

It was shut down within 48 hours for breaking their copyright rule...although there are plenty of Boston Red Sox shirts or Obama faces that seem to be sold without a problem.

Harrumph.

I'm going to the Columbus show on Wednesday. I was just checking out the official tour merch on his website. Hardly anything is offered in a XXL. Does the Moz not relaize some of us fans are on the bigger side. You're the one for me fatty!

Have you seen any shirts offered in the bigger sizes at the shows this time around?

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but the official merchandise store has a full range now, some stuff you might not have seen. One item caught my eye - it's a ladies-only item...a Morrissey turquoise Paris babydoll shirt. Now then, quite apart from the shocking pun, look where it says "is in Seine". I'm probably reading too much into this, but isn't "Seins" french for 'tits'?

I'll get me coat.

By the way, some nice newer items on there.

Peter

What I wanna know is...whatever happened to that particular shirt?!? I was really excited about it but didn't have the money at the time to purchase it. I checked back on the site about a week or two later and it had mysteriously disappeared! I even emailed bravado to inquire after the shirt, but they gave me some wishy-washy answer, saying they did not know when or if merchandise would be back in stock. I've tried searching for it on ebay to no avail. I find it really odd that a new shirt would disappear so quickly without a trace!

Anyone on here lucky enough to have ordered one in time?

What I wanna know is...whatever happened to that particular shirt?!? I was really excited about it but didn't have the money at the time to purchase it. I checked back on the site about a week or two later and it had mysteriously disappeared! I even emailed bravado to inquire after the shirt, but they gave me some wishy-washy answer, saying they did not know when or if merchandise would be back in stock. I've tried searching for it on ebay to no avail. I find it really odd that a new shirt would disappear so quickly without a trace!

Anyone on here lucky enough to have ordered one in time?

The womans Paris shirt is available on the U.K site.

untitled-1.jpg

The womans Paris shirt is available on the U.K site.

untitled-1.jpg

wow, thank you so much!!! do you have the link to the uk site?

new shirts

Is there any new merch for the UK leg of the tour?

Love PTxx.

With the exception of hardbacked limited edition posters of the YOR cover and the 7" Pawis vinyls, I saw nothing new in Eire (which we know is NOT the UK).

But both the US and UK official online shops have some curious new shirts for sale.
http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/654321/products.php?cat=822

http://morrissey.shop.bravadousa.com/Dept.aspx?cp=808_16269

wimmin's babydoll
BGCTMO52.JPG

I take this as a nod to "Obama's my homeboy"
BGCTMO51.JPG

The "Goodbye Farewell" shirt
BGCTMO50.JPG

The "roses"
BGCTMO49.JPG

Last edited:
Re: new shirts

I have seen some of the approved designs for the UK shirts and they look really good...

Ok, so please describe. Or if you just want to boast that you got a preview, I understand. :p

hah hah, i went back and edited my post because Omagh and Belfast would be considered part of the UK, right?

I should hope the new designs are better than what's been available so far! The designs have been dismal. Well, this is nothing new. The designs have been mostly shite after '92 and getting "worser" each tour.

Last edited:

hah hah, i went back and edited my post because Omagh and Belfast would be considered part of the UK, right?

I should hope the new designs are better than what's been available so far! The designs have been dismal. Well, this is nothing new. The designs have been mostly shite after '92 and getting "worser" each tour.

yeah that's right... what I saw has Manchester and London dates in the back.

Those 4 newest designs are horrible... specially "moz is my homeboy".

The ones I saw with London and Manchester dates in the back look really good... one of them is the Refusal picture with some bricks and more colors in the background... the other one is a Southpaw 2009 photo merged with the union jack flag.

Apparently, a hooded sweatshirt might be available

yeah that's right... what I saw has Manchester and London dates in the back.

Those 4 newest designs are horrible... specially "moz is my homeboy".

The ones I saw with London and Manchester dates in the back look really good... one of them is the Refusal picture with some bricks and more colors in the background... the other one is a Southpaw 2009 photo merged with the union jack flag.

Apparently, a hooded sweatshirt might be available

Thanks for the descriptions! :thumb:

As for the London & Manc dates, I hope none of them have to be scratched out with my Sharpie pen. I've taken to putting a heavy, ugly line through each date on the tour shirt when Moz cancels it.

I noticed on itsmorrisseysworld.com that while they have acknowledged cancellations in other cities, on their site it looks as if he didn't cancel Atlanta. Slack mofos.

There was also a new one that appeared briefly on bravado UK site which was rather nice, said coming soon, then disappeared after a couple of days. Never thought to grab a pic, but it was a white shirt with 'Southpaw Grammar' written at the top in black olde Victorian type font, above a pair of ancient old battered boxing gloves, above 'School of Hard Knocks' in similar old font. On the left side of the gloves was a '5', on the right a '0', i.e '50'. As in 50 not out perhaps ?
Perhaps for the birthday show...

I noticed on itsmorrisseysworld.com that while they have acknowledged cancellations in other cities, on their site it looks as if he didn't cancel Atlanta. Slack mofos.

It's because I'm still sitting there in my folding chair. I refuse the refusal!

How much are shirts this tour?
Isn't usually something like £18 a shirt?

Love PTxx.
All shirts £20 a pop, tie £20, ltd.ed litho £40, poster £4. Largest selection of shirts I've seen yet. 2 new adds to the US dates, the one Flax described appeared at Stirling ~ black tee with 'SG' cover with Union Jack background, 'Morrissey Tour of Refusal text', think General Kitchener your country needs you vibe. Also slate blue tee with 'Morrissey Lancashire' text in black olde english/germanic font with a black eagle/phoenix type creature in the centre with a small union jack crest in the middle, and all sorts of gothic ott flourishes surrounding it. I don't know precisely what a gothic geman phoenix with a union jack heart has to do with Lancashire; a sweet red rose would've sufficed! But I bought one anyhoo...

All shirts £20 a pop, tie £20, ltd.ed litho £40, poster £4. Largest selection of shirts I've seen yet. 2 new adds to the US dates, the one Flax described appeared at Stirling ~ black tee with 'SG' cover with Union Jack background, 'Morrissey Tour of Refusal text', think General Kitchener your country needs you vibe. Also slate blue tee with 'Morrissey Lancashire' text in black olde english/germanic font with a black eagle/phoenix type creature in the centre with a small union jack crest in the middle, and all sorts of gothic ott flourishes surrounding it. I don't know precisely what a gothic geman phoenix with a union jack heart has to do with Lancashire; a sweet red rose would've sufficed! But I bought one anyhoo...

Thanks for letting me know, ooh what is the tie?

Love PTxx.

Tags
merch refusal sailor shirts stupid marred us tour
Back
Top Bottom