2009 Tour Official Merchandise

Re: New Tour merchandise pics please :)

this picture was posted in another thread and is also for sale at the shows

Ah! :eek: How will I be able to choose between the "Tackle Me" shirt and the "Irish Blood, English Heart" tee?!? :eek:

Thanks much, Ghost and Mel.

Anyone know if there is any girly sized t-shirts? The one with the baby would look cute that way :sweet:

wow thx guys what a great response!

Looks like only 2 of these shirts are available at Bravado so far and the key ring.

Last edited:

I want that Union Jack Shirt in XL but toil in South Korea. F***!

It's not on the tour merch page either... Sh**!

Is the "blue/red stripe across chest" tshirt available on BravadoUSA?

I'm gonna need the "cash" one for sure!
Any other, eh, maybe I'll get them online later.

these are the best shirts in years. I don't see myself in the giant Morrissey face t-shirt, but it would look nice rotting in the closet.

Re: 2009 US Tour Official Merchandise

So far I like the white british flag t-shirt the best but I wouldn't buy any of them. Hopefully there's more to come. I'd prefer a more subtle t-shirt maybe some nice font with years of refusal and the tour dates minus baby or mozzers head. As much as I love him about a subtle as a poke in the eye.

new shirts!

BGCTMO43.JPG

BGCTMO42.JPG

I Like em!

these are the best shirts in years. I don't see myself in the giant Morrissey face t-shirt, but it would look nice rotting in the closet.

I swear my brother said the same thing when we were out West during the 2007 shows. :lbf:

surprised nobody mentioned the signed LP of YOR for $50! They had a total of 32 available after the RIC show.

:thumb:

I probably sound really stupid, but what does 'Tackle Me' mean in the context of this shirt?

Love PTxx.

Tags
merch refusal sailor shirts stupid marred us tour
Back
Top Bottom