2009 Moz calendar in MS Werd

Mel_Torment

Dismember
Attached are MS Werd docs for the calendar.

The pictures portion is too large to be attached, so find it here (yousend it -- has 100 DL or 7 day limit) (or here until I cut off my service).

Same caveats as with the 2008 version...e.g., you should have the Moz font (website IMAET should have it) and Cheltenham-bold ttf installed or it won't look right. Feel free to customize it with your important dates or preferred photos and format.

Thank you to all the photographers, yes, even the paparazzi, who made this possible. I tried to give credit when I knew the photographer info.

If there are errors with photography credit or any other errors (e.g., dates of concerts or events) please let me know ASAP.

Edit: I added an updated file with the latest US dates (as of 17 Dec. 2008) added.

Last edited:
Thanks - well done - "Because you’re evil and July" love it :)

Thanks, Mel, very cool.:guitar:

It worked for me in Microsoft Works, I don't have Word.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words!

Ah, but now with the update on concert dates from Pitchfork, I see I have more work to do on the dates. ;)

I expect more US west coast dates to be announced before Dec. is through. However, it is killing me because I cannot plan to go to any of these dates announced due to my job situation - have no idea what days I'll be working. If only Moz would've toured in January like originally announced. Oh well, I had my fun in 2007-2008 as well as long stretches of irresponsibility in 2006. And this way I don't have to stress over pre-sale drama.

that was really good Mel :D
I like the whole thing from cover to arse

Why did I know this? :p

I would've loved to use another fantastique Di creation, but I didn't have time to ask. I have been busy busy busy this season and making do on 4-6 hours of sleep nightly.

Last week I was busy puking up my guts nonstop. I finally was able to keep water down on Saturday. Whoopee! I lost half a stone from that deliriously fun episode. I will have lost almost 3 stone in a year. I wonder if Moz will still recognise me when I show up at a random concert in far-off places without registering with the local authorities. :p

I'll be sending you and Jose a hardcopy (oo-er!) each in the post. Are your addresses the same, ladies? If not, PM me.

Cool, Jose!

I'm such a doom and gloom person, so I have to point out as I was typing in the added dates that it's not hard to envision Moz cancelling a good portion of this tour with such a grueling (for a man of delicate health) tour schedule. Why do they do it like that? It doesn't seem very bright.

I can see the economic motivations to pack in as many tour dates as possible because each non-revenue or rest day, they still have to pay for things like the expensive tourbuses and personnel. But if they'd slow down and schedule things more sensibly, he could fulfill his contractual obligations and generate more revenue by staying healthy. Was it Jo Slee who called him "the illest man ever"? It's not without merit. It's not like nobody knows his track record on getting sick while touring.

I would've loved to use another fantastique Di creation, but I didn't have time to ask.

Don't need to Mel, I know you always credit when possible. My creations are your creations :p But to tell you the truth, this one has a personality of its own, no need for a photoshopped cover ;) There was so much fan/street/paparazzi action this year!

I'll be sending you and Jose a hardcopy (oo-er!) each in the post. Are your addresses the same, ladies? If not, PM me.

You are? Thank you! :sweet: I live exactly in the same old place

Tags
2009 calendar paparazzi
Back
Top Bottom