2009 Albums:

Morrissey, Depeche Mode, The Cure (the dark 2nd disc of 4:13 Dream), and Pet Shop Boys. I would think Interpol are due to come out with something soon as well.

Dave Matthews Band Album 4/25 I believe?
Also curious as to see what shows will be placed on the new dmblive.com site as well as what live shows will make it to physical CDs.

U2 will be released in March I believe and I look forward to the new Springsteen album.

The Morrissey and Franz Ferdinand albums have already been heard and I too look forward to see what Prince is up to. Man is weird but the man is a musical genius.

UtadaHikaru.jpg

Utada's new English album, which has yet to be titled, will be released on March 4, 2009 in Japan
and on March 24, 2009 in the United States.

Besides Morrissey? U2's "No Line on the Horizon." :D

Besides Morrissey? U2's "No Line on the Horizon." :D

not too long anymore..:)
they'll appear at the Brit Awards 2009 on 18th febr. with their new single ,,Get On Your Boots'' ;)

oh, ur jokin, got it :cool:

Hell, no, I'm not joking! U2 is my second favorite band. Stop drinking the Bono-flavored Haterade, 'cos he's the shit, yo. :p

I'm actually more of an Edge girl but I still loves me some Bono.

not too long anymore..:)
they'll appear at the Brit Awards 2009 on 18th febr. with their new single ,,Get On Your Boots'' ;)

Thanks, Miryam! I'll have to start trolling YouTube after the performance. I'm curious to hear what the new album is going to sound like and I am anxiously awaiting a tour. :D

Hell, no, I'm not joking! U2 is my second favorite band. Stop drinking the Bono-flavored Haterade, 'cos he's the shit, yo. :p

I'm actually more of an Edge girl but I still loves me some Bono.

Thanks, Miryam! I'll have to start trolling YouTube after the performance. I'm curious to hear what the new album is going to sound like and I am anxiously awaiting a tour. :D

this time They'll start in europe july in spain after 20 years of Us starts,....i got the news by a friend..:)

Marilyn Manson, White Lies, this year's Electric Six album (regular as clockwork, they are!), Evil Cowards, and hoping for something from Interpol and something from Luke Haines (don't know if either are likely, though). And - how could I forget - 'Journal For Plague Lovers', which could be rather genius.

Last edited:
Morrissey, Depeche Mode, The Cure (the dark 2nd disc of 4:13 Dream), and Pet Shop Boys. I would think Interpol are due to come out with something soon as well.

Anyone know what date, the Depeche Mode album is out ?

I'm looking forward to U2'S new one as well. We're not all Bono haters:)

And of course Years of Refusal by some old guy called Morrissey ?:p

I'd still be a huge U2 fan if theyd put out a good record since the Joshua Tree...

Back
Top Bottom