2009/03/13: The National, Richmond, VA, US

i can see your love for morrissey when 'what sounds like 37 seconds into my fAVORITE SONG' sounds like your girlfriend saying to you, 'im so excited to be touching you'
make me jealous

OMG, really? What song was that on? Now I'm a bit worried because my SO wasn't with me at this show! :lbf::o

I haven't listened to this full show with headphones, so god only knows what else got captured on tape. :o

thamks sb - this is a fantastic recording - i feel like im there - thanx so much for posting this lil beauty

OMG, really? What song was that on? Now I'm a bit worried because my SO wasn't with me at this show! :lbf::o

I haven't listened to this full show with headphones, so god only knows what else got captured on tape. :o
It's Seasick, yet still docked, like 32 sec in and I think she actually says I'm so sorry to be touching you.

Thanks for the boot

It's Seasick, yet still docked, like 32 sec in and I think she actually says I'm so sorry to be touching you.

Oh, yeah, that's more like it--the story of my life. :tears:

She was videoing the show, and kept knocking her camera into the side of my head. I hope she posts her vids on YouTube, but I couldn't get her name after the show because she was fighting with someone else over one of Solomon's drumsticks.

anybody else catch the "son of a bitch" and "shut the f*** up" after why don't you find out for yourself? :lbf:

thank you for sharing, this recording is so great!
I think that I'll listen to it a lot before concert in poland ;)

Tags
bootleg it is so nrith richmond taint me babe this is nrith virginia
Back
Top Bottom