2008 MLB Playoffs

SNS22

Not Dead Yet
Dodgers 7, Cubs 2

I love it when I'm wrong :D

Dodgers 7, Cubs 2

I love it when I'm wrong :D

For right now, and maybe just tonight, you are loving yourself some Mr T.

a_br10q_torre_0407.jpg

For right now, and maybe just tonight, you are loving yourself some Mr T.

a_br10q_torre_0407.jpg

No. I'm mad that he brought Maddux out of the Pen. Maddux should be starting game 3.

No. I'm mad that he brought Maddux out of the Pen. Maddux should be starting game 3.

Wait and see what happens. I watched the whole game as you probably did. Divisional series is important as few teams have advanced after losing the critical game one.

i know will be in stress mode for the next few hours.as much as i love playoff baseball, red sox playoff baseball has taken years off my life over the years.

and lester already looks like shit.

i know will be in stress mode for the next few hours.as much as i love playoff baseball, red sox playoff baseball has taken years off my life over the years.

I am watching as well but from the sole point of view as watching an interesting baseball game.

Wait and see what happens. I watched the whole game as you probably did. Divisional series is important as few teams have advanced after losing the critical game one.

If the Dodgers go down 2 to 1, I say Maddux should pitch game four. The man has 355 career wins, how can you not let him start? They didn't acquire him to pitch out of the bullpen.

Angel Fans HATE The Red Sox almost as much as The Yankees. I hear they burned an effigy of Dave Henderson in the parking lot before the game.

of course.

the same can be said of me when the yankees are playing, i watch, but that is all.

settle down lester, settle down.

Are the Yankees putting a statue of Bucky Dent outside their new ballpark?

Angel Fans HATE The Red Sox almost as much as The Yankees. I hear they burned an effigy of Dave Henderson in the parking lot before the game.

i cant stand angels fans, until recently in their history they were an awful fan, half their games they show up late to, and i cant stand that rally monkey.

phew.

that was close.nice way to start the game, bases loaded nail biter.:rolleyes:

Are the Yankees putting a statue of Bucky Dent outside their new ballpark?

I will let you know... I plan on going up there around February and March to take my pictures of the outside of the place before the season starts.

I am determined to get opening day tickets and already asked for the day off.

I am also considering taking a class to tour the place before they tear it down.

i cant stand angels fans, until recently in their history they were an awful fan, half their games they show up late to, and i cant stand that rally monkey.

phew.

that was close.nice way to start the game, bases loaded nail biter.:rolleyes:

The Homer Hankey, The Tomahawk Chop, and The Ralley Monkey make The Wave seem like a pleasant baseball experience.

they could have about 10 or 12 different sox killers as statues outside the new stadium.

2004 Game 7 ALCS Yankee Stadium
I was there...

The street guy played "When the Saints Go Marching In" as we entered
They played "taps" on the way out.

I have had my share of "I am going to shut up now."

I will let you know... I plan on going up there around February and March to take my pictures of the outside of the place before the season starts.

I am determined to get opening day tickets and already asked for the day off.

I am also considering taking a class to tour the place before they tear it down.

They shouldn't be allowed to tear it down that soon. It's History.

I was there...

any true Red Sox fan knows that the they owe their championship to Dave Roberts.

It made up for the stupid decision to put Wakefield in the year before with the game on the line. NEVER EVER put a knuckle ball pitcher in a game with it on the line. Better yet, never let them pitch in relief.

The Homer Hankey, The Tomahawk Chop, and The Ralley Monkey make The Wave seem like a pleasant baseball experience.

over the last few years they have marketed an actual green monster mascot for fenway, i cant stand him either,i wanna beat him to death with a bat.

I was there...

that was the gift of the baseball gods, a "here, we know you have suffered and suffered thanks to the bronx bombers"
the celebrations for that series were bigger and crazier than winning the world series a week later.

it was somewhat enjoyable to be sitting in a bar in manhattan last year watching the sox win the series.

They shouldn't be allowed to tear it down that soon. It's History.

While they are turning Shea into a parking lot, I believe that they are turning Yankee Stadium into a useable facility for local HS and possibly Fordham University.

they could have about 10 or 12 different sox killers as statues outside the new stadium.

But Bucky was the most unlikely killer ever.

Tags
best. thread. ever. go yankees jeter's a whanker yankees & red sox suck
Back
Top Bottom