2004 Move Festival bonus tracks (M In Manchester)

Latin_Drummer

Hello everyone. You probably agree that the Move Festival bonus tracks on the Who Put the M In Manchester DVD are superb. Has anyone ripped them? Thanks for reading.

Hello everyone. You probably agree that the Move Festival bonus tracks on the Who Put the M In Manchester DVD are superb. Has anyone ripped them? Thanks for reading.

i agree with this. the first time i sat down and watched the bonus material there were tears running down my face. i don't even know why. there's just something about that particular version of 'There Is A Light...'. So if anyone could upload the audio i also would be very grateful. cheers

All right... Here Is... Mp3

Move Festival
Manchester
Old Traffort Cricker Ground
11th July 2004.

1. First Of The Gang To Die
2. I Have Forgiven Jesus
3. Subway Train / Everyday Is Like Sunday
4. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
5. Irish Blood, English Heart

Total time: 19:43

Bonus tracks from DVD "Who Put 'M' In Manchester"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/z3t9zf

Enjoy :)

Roy's Keen

Thanks a million for these great tracks--I was there!! It was really something to experience, and that amazing mood comes through well on the recording. Thanks again.

couold someone please upload this without the.rar extension? My computer cant open it!!:confused:

:D Would anyone out there who downloaded this be kind enough to reseed this link.....thanks ahead....

Is there any chance to get this again???
One of my live favourites!!!:eek::guitar:

The whole festival was filmed for a TV show - I have a video of a Morrissey interview and a couple of songs - no idea how to copy this to my pc and upload (sorry) - I wonder whether the whole gig has every been leaked out and made available to the Moz community?
Cheers
Dave

Has anybody got?

The complete download of Morrissey at Lanc Cricket Ground 2004 Move festival? Where he criticises his old headmaster, and talks about working in the buildings just behind

THanks

wrong section, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom