2 tix for sale Toronto Oct. 12 -- 6th row from stage!

• Thread starter thelastofthefamous
  • Start date
T

thelastofthefamous

A friend of mine has unexpectedly moved to Cali this past week, and now has her tix for sale…and extremely good seats they are. The show this Tues. Oct.12 at Hummingbird Centre in Toronto. The seats are Orchestra Row FF seats 1 & 2. That is 6th row from the stage!!! They appear to be on the aisle, which means you should be able to easily sneak up once Moz hits the stage!
I will be going to the show myself along with some other friends and cannot wait!!! I have seen him 3 times so far on this tour and the shows have been amazing!
If you are interested in these tix, please contact me asap. Apparently she paid just under $400 for these tix from some scalping agency. I don’t expect to sell them for close to that much, but make me a decent offer for these tix and we’ll work it out. I have the tix in PDF format (sent via email from ticketmaster). So you can pay me via paypal and I can then email them to you as soon as payment is received. If you are totally unable to do paypal, then we can work out some other arrangement. You can email me at [email protected]. I can give you my cell # at that point if you wish to verbally make a deal, ask questions, etc.

Back
Top Bottom