2 new 3D 'crystal' ornaments ready to pre-order - Mporium

Available after the 18th of December:
(also listed on the US version of Mporium).
'England is Mine':
https://uk.mporium.org/products/morrissey-3d-crystal-england-is-mine
'Face':
https://uk.mporium.org/products/morrissey-3d-crystal-face
Regards,
FWD.

39457_3dcrystal_england_is_mine.jpg

39458_3dcrystal_face.jpg

Description:

This item ships from 18th December.Please note we cannot guarantee delivery for the holidays.
This is a pre-order. Any orders containing this item will ship when the pre-order goods
become available. Orders WILL NOT be part shipped.

Image encapsulated in high quality crystal. Looks amazing viewed from many angles.
Presentation box included.
Dimensions: 80x50x50mm

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally the kind of stuff you'd put on someone's tomb, to decorate.
Perhaps that was the intention...

I don't know if this was such a good idea. They look like heads in giant ice-cubes.

Anonymous
I reckon it would be top mental if they could make this current, complete with sun burn and marinara sauce on his face. The Morrissey Marketing Group ltd is making a lot of squid now with these retro Kill Uncle Morrissey images from a quarter century ago.

Good god! If Sam's photos weren't enough today.

I'd struggle inviting friends round with one of those on the sideboard.

What's with this site becoming Morrissey's yard sale?
Unless it's to make everyone laugh.

Shipping these a week before Christmas sounds like the brainstorm of one of the candidates from this season The Apprentice.

it reminds me of this break-open lottery ticket i had as a child: a lottery ticket encased in a big brick of glass, meant to be used as a paper weight (i think?). apparently it was the first break-open lottery ticket made in canada and i was very proud of the fact of having it in my possession and would lose no opportunity to show it off to my friends, ever so gingerly taking it down from the shelf where it nestled amongst my bears and precious places houses whenever a new one came over (which was a lot more in those days). i think in retrospect that there probably werent a lot of break-open lottery tickets made in the first place and that they probably werent that good of an idea, and that lottery tickets in general are tacky, nevermind lottery tickets made into paperweights.

Available after the 18th of December:
(also listed on the US version of Mporium).
'England is Mine':
https://uk.mporium.org/products/morrissey-3d-crystal-england-is-mine
'Face':
https://uk.mporium.org/products/morrissey-3d-crystal-face
Regards,
FWD.

39457_3dcrystal_england_is_mine.jpg

39458_3dcrystal_face.jpg

Description:

This item ships from 18th December.Please note we cannot guarantee delivery for the holidays.
This is a pre-order. Any orders containing this item will ship when the pre-order goods
become available. Orders WILL NOT be part shipped.

Image encapsulated in high quality crystal. Looks amazing viewed from many angles.
Presentation box included.
Dimensions: 80x50x50mm

Bring me the head of Morrissey.

it reminds me of this break-open lottery ticket i had as a child: a lottery ticket encased in a big brick of glass, meant to be used as a paper weight (i think?). apparently it was the first break-open lottery ticket made in canada and i was very proud of the fact of having it in my possession and would lose no opportunity to show it off to my friends, ever so gingerly taking it down from the shelf where it nestled amongst my bears and precious places houses whenever a new one came over (which was a lot more in those days). i think in retrospect that there probably werent a lot of break-open lottery tickets made in the first place and that they probably werent that good of an idea, and that lottery tickets in general are tacky, nevermind lottery tickets made into paperweights.

" and that lottery tickets in general are tacky "
I agree of course with you Rifke, until I win a very big prize in money! Than suddenly they aren't tacky anymore. :D Let's say, 5 million dollars should cover all my needs. What's 5 million nowadays? Am I really asking too much? No, I don't think so. :)

My needs are just a little more expensive than that of other people.
On the other hand, I won't cry if don't win in the lottery.
I discovered a really joyous feeling to make ends meet by adjusting to the budget I have. :ha-no:

Well, I hope one of my loved ones will do such a thing for me when I die!

I hope you don't mind saying me so, but I do hope they would make certain to get a nice sculpture of a hand in glove on your tomb.
And the name hand in glove should be on top of the stone in bigger, beautiful carved out characters. Like the ones I saw in Rome.
Maybe a tad neo-classical but I like that.
The postmodern scripts used a lot nowadays are horrible.
Cheers hand in glove!

" and that lottery tickets in general are tacky "
I agree of course with you Rifke, until I win a very big prize in money! Than suddenly they aren't tacky anymore. :D Let's say, 5 million dollars should cover all my needs. What's 5 million nowadays? Am I really asking too much? No, I don't think so. :)

My needs are just a little more expensive than that of other people.
On the other hand, I won't cry if don't win in the lottery.
I discovered a really joyous feeling to make ends meet by adjusting to the budget I have. :ha-no:
no, it's even more tacky if you win. i'd be so embarrassed to have my picture in the paper holding a giant cheque and then to say forever after that winning the lottery is how i got rich.

no, it's even more tacky if you win. i'd be so embarrassed to have my picture in the paper holding a giant cheque and then to say forever after that winning the lottery is how i got rich.

Oh I would be soooo embarrassed too and crying all the way to the bank. And on the way back. I would feel embarrassed the rest of my life but after that photo in the newspaper I would be gone and go to some place (a happy island?) where nobody knows about that.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom