2 Chainz Wears Morrissey Supreme T-Shirt on ESPN's "Highly Questionable" With Lil Wayne - Pitchfork

Aurore sends the link:

2 Chainz Wears Morrissey Supreme T-Shirt on ESPN's "Highly Questionable" With Lil Wayne - Pitchfork

Excerpt:

Notably, 2 Chainz wears a Supreme t-shirt with Morrissey on it. Upon Supreme's campaign launch, Moz distanced himself from the clothing label because it is "sponsored in part by the beef sandwich pharaoh known as White Castle." Watch the whole segment below and check out 2 Chainz rocking the Supreme shirt, whether Morrissey likes the tee or not.

2chainz_supreme.jpg

Paul also writes:

I just saw the rapper, 2 Chainz on the sports show, Highly Questionable. He was wearing a t-shirt with a picture of Morrissey on it. How cool is that?

Related item:

Yeah yeah, wrong guy. Still funny though.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's interesting that Lil Wayne is able to do a record on Def Jam when his own label won't release his long overdue record. I wonder how that happened. I'm not a fan of his but I'm glad to see anyone get out of a bad contract and he looks a lot healthier that he did last year.

I hung out with him and his manager at LIV a few years ago. He is one f***ed up dude. The manager was great though - nice man. I'm a real starf***er, by the way.

These guys are clearly appropriating white culture. Where do I protest?

Is it just that the shirt's way too big on him or is it that the Supreme tees are cut weird? That shirt doesn't look good on him at all IMO and he looks like he's probably in pretty good shape.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom