1997 USA video

What exists from 1997 USA tour in video? Sorry if it was brought up before, could not find...

Go to "Passions Just Like Mine" at the link below, click on 'Unofficial Recordings', then Morrissey - video - concerts.

Stephane

Oh believe me, I live on Passions site. The thing is that I've seen posted audio bootlegs for several gigs, while on the site there was no info about their existence. So i assume that the same situation could be with video.

Oh believe me, I live on Passions site. The thing is that I've seen posted audio bootlegs for several gigs, while on the site there was no info about their existence. So i assume that the same situation could be with video.

The audio and video lists only include was is circulated, not what is in the hands of a few fans but is not being shared. If you are aware of some recording missing from the list, please let me know and I will add the information.

Of course keep in mind that the bootleg sections for the 1999-2004 tours are not done yet. It will come in time. For now I'm making my way through the 2006 shows. I should be done with 2006 in about a month or six weeks.

Stephane

Back
Top Bottom