1997 Oct 28th Irvine CA Bren Events Center

drifter

im sorry,

mozzfan brought it to my attention that this was a video. it in fact was a video, i didnt realize it. i am so sorry. i hope that everyone catches this error. ive looked through my files and realize that i recorded this thinking it was the full show.

i do not have the full show in audio as i thought. sometimes, like everyone else i download a show and dont verify the true contents.

again, im sorry

i think over 300 shows ive uploaded this is my second major error

i only have a few more shows till ive given everything i have so i will be even more carefull but will continue till ive give everything back that has been given to me

thank you very much

Last edited:
Another one...Thanks Drifter...

I'm taking the day off

I'm not uploading again..until I get an apology from the Administrators

JOKING!!!!!!!! :cool:

:D Thanks Drifter.....but when I download this I get the video of "London". Is that Irvine show available? Thanks again for sharing...

im sorry,

mozzfan brought it to my attention that this was a video. it in fact was a video, i didnt realize it. i am so sorry. i hope that everyone catches this error. ive looked through my files and realize that i recorded this thinking it was the full show.

i do not have the full show in audio as i thought. sometimes, like everyone else i download a show and dont verify the true contents.

again, im sorry

i think over 300 shows ive uploaded this is my second major error

i only have a few more shows till ive given everything i have so i will be even more carefull but will continue till ive give everything back that has been given to me

Di

thank you very much

Do you have the full show in Video?

Drifter, nobody would call for your public flogging...

Me on the other hand...we know there's that private circle calling for my head

Back
Top Bottom