Paint A Vulgar Picture
Ambitious Outsiders
Alma Matters
Reader Meet Author
Hold On To Your Friends
Now My Heart Is Full
Speedway
/Shoplifters Of The World Unite

This was another good but uneventful night. Security wasn't too bad and some fans made it on stage. Morrissey was in good spirits though he sniffled a bit. He was very sober in his lyric changes, but he did a few previously unheard and undecipherable cryptic ones in "Do Your Best And Don't Worry" and "Alma Matters". He wasn't very talkative. His only banter of the evening consisted of the line "I don't tell jokes... I... I am one..." after "Roy's Keen" and the introduction of "Paint A Vulgar Picture" with "And just in case anybody here's over seventy..."

"The More You Ignore Me The Closer I Get" and the rarely played "Trouble Loves Me" were dropped from the setlist and replaced by "Billy Budd" and "Reader Meet Author". This brought the number of songs from the most recent album "Maladjusted" down to a (thus far) record low of three songs, as much as from the previous album "Southpaw Grammar", and half the number of songs from 1994's "Vauxhall & I".

There was a false start for "Now My Heart Is Full".

BOOTLEGS

A fair audience recording of the full set minus the first half of "Billy Budd" is circulated on bootlegs and on the internet.

info from passions just like mine

I HATE Rapidshare

drifter, thanks for your continued generosity. We're deeply grateful.

SNS, very bad form, especially when you seem to have no productive alternative to offer.

- unrulyboy -

Drifter, thanks for this and also your general indefatiguability in posting. Most excellent.

Re the other comments about file sharing clients it really seems to vary.

I am using megaupload at the moment because that works best for me. Yousendit has been good but has halted my uploads over the last week. Rapidshare, I have found very slow for uploading. Sendspace seems a struggle each time I try. I suppose all these are really wanting you to put yer hand in your pocket and cough up some cash and then you have the utopia you are looking for. In the meantime where there is a will there is way.

Back
Top Bottom