1991 april 30th belgium (on savefile)

drifter

per request

first try on savefile(hope you like)

http://www.savefile.com/files/410975

this boot appears to be the reardon street mentioned below.
(from passions just like mine)

30 April 1991
Brielpoort, Deinze, Belgium

Interesting Drug
Mute Witness
The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
November Spawned A Monster
Will Never Marry
Sing Your Life
Asian Rut
Pregnant For The Last Time
King Leer
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Our Frank
That's Entertainment
I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
Piccadilly Palare
Suedehead
/Trash
//Cosmic Dancer
//Disappointed

This concert was recorded and broadcast by Belgium's Radio 21. There was no surprise in the setlist. Morrissey didn't speak much throughout the show, and actually felt he had to apologise for that "You should know by now that I can't speak Belgian". When he lost his setlist, he said "The name of the song... the name of the song... I had a little ring, and it flew off, and if you find it, it's not valuable, but it is to me".

"Pregnant For The Last Time" was then unreleased, so it needed an introduction: "This song is called 'Pregnant For The Last Time'." "Our Frank" was delivered with surprising passion and intensity, especially towards the end of the song. Morrissey was distracted in "That's Entertainment and sang the line "open the window and breathing petrol" twice.

Thanks to Aubry Gillio for providing this setlist.

The radio broadcast mentioned above has found its way on bootleg cd-rs. There are different versions in circulation, some titled and some not, some complete and some not, but all in FM quality. The best titled bootleg is obviously the "A La Carte" one which features the whole set minus "Cosmic Dancer". The setlist was resequenced for the broadcast, for no apparent reason.

BOOTLEGS

Unfortunately for fans who get their bootlegs on the internet, the latter is not circulated on file sharing networks at this point in time. The only version circulated now is a bootleg titled "Reardon Street", which is a truncated version of "A La Carte". It features the first 13 songs above, minus "Asian Rut", in the same a messed order.

yep mine is coming up corrupt also. Savefile has been a pain for download rates and i was just typing how swift this had been (before I checked my file!!) Thanks to all for their efforts sharing all this good stuff. If I see an opportunity to help I will. Be well all. Thanks again drifter.

is there a soul willing to upload this concert some place other than savefile ... i have been trying to download this since sunday and either it keeps breaking off after a few minutes or it doesn't work at all.

it would be extremely appreciated, make a skeleton's day.

thank you

edit:
in return i will upload the truncated version of "A La Carte"* ... if someone would take interest in it.

*setlist:
interesting
pregnant
mute
king
playboys
everyday
november
changed
will never
entertainment
sing
our frank

Last edited:
is there a soul willing to upload this concert some place other than savefile ... i have been trying to download this since sunday and either it keeps breaking off after a few minutes or it doesn't work at all.

edit:
in return i will upload the truncated version of "A La Carte"*

xo, I'll have it for you on Megaupload in about 15 minutes or so... :)

thank you so much, good things to you.

the 'other' reardon street bootleg can be found here:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0joa6q

edit
apparently the bootleg uploaded by drifter is the truncated version of "A La Carte", which is the same as the one i uploaded on sendspace (it has an extra intro track). my mistake, nevertheless thank you for uploading this boot.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the complete version??

Back
Top Bottom