I Don't Owe You Anything
Jeane
Barbarism Begins At Home
Hand In Glove
/Pretty Girls Make Graves
/Miserable Lie
//What Difference Does It Make?
//You've Got Everything Now

Like many visits to Glasgow to come, this concert was a very wild and hectic one. The Smiths were very well received and the crowd cheered loudly between every song. They engaged in football-style chants on a few occasions. Entering stage, Morrissey growled a loud "Hello Glasgow! We're the Smiths!" Trouble started as early as during the second song, "Girl Afraid", when Morrissey left because people in the audience were spitting towards the stage. The band finished the last quarter of the song as an instrumental. After that Johnny scolded the audience by saying "Morrissey is coming here to sing to you not to be spit on...". The troublemakers were booed and the crowd went into a chant of "Morrissey! Morrissey!".

The man returned amid loud cheers as the band launched into "Handsome Devil". After that number Morrissey introduced "William It Was Really Nothing" with the words "This is a new song, it's going to be our next single so, listen carefully!" In this early version he sang "William it was really nothing, it was just your life". After the song the crowd broke into another loud chant of Morrissey's name which only ended when they heard and had to cheer the first notes of "This Charming Man". "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now", the current single, drew the crowd into a big singalong, just like the following songs "Still Ill" and "I Don't Owe You Anything".

Once again trouble kept Morrissey away from his microphone so the intro to "Barbarism Begins At Home" was extended by a good minute before he was able to start singing. Returning for the second encore, Morrissey led the crowd into a chant of "Smiths! Smiths! Smiths!".

BOOTLEGS

A good audience recording of the whole concert is available on fanmade compact discs and is circulated for download on file trading networks.

Cheers Drifter I WILL get some more
stuff uploaded I promise

no worries. some one said said to me that these shoes warms them up on their cold snowy nights in another part of the world which makes me feel good while im sitting here in this warm las vegas sun.

i do enjoy giving back what others have given me

that is why ive mentioned for people to pick a show they want from the list below. i dont bite

drifter, I've been busy for a few days, but wanted to say thanks for your continued sharing. You are, without question, one of the true and few stars of this board.

- unrulyboy -

could someone upload the handsome devil track from this again as the file corrupted when i unzipped the rar file.

would me much appreciated.:cool:

Great show.....Handsome Devil is not working...but the rest of the show is excellent...thanks Drifter...again....

Back
Top Bottom