19 years ago today...

f***ing hell what a good call!!!!

Sorry to say... but this is.... FRINKY!!!!!:eek:

I love the bit at 1:50 when the guy in the denim TQID jacket comes up and touches Moz then walks off calmly:)

PS It may be a long shot but are there any members of this forum who were there!? The crowd that night seems to be full of Moz/Smiths diehards and I'd like to think that their passion for Moz has survived through these last 2 decades.

my brother and his mates were there ,front row on moz's right...theones with dodgy hair lol iwas only 11 so culdnt go but i kow at least 3 people who did :) :) :)

Back then, I was on a government scheme designed to kill my dream. My plan to go was scuppered when I was refused the required holidays by my YTS employer. Then the plan was to take a sickie but my Mum said she'd tell my boss and college. She was trying ways to curtail what she saw as an unhealthy obsession of mine for a man. As I needed to complete the work experience to gain entry to the Farm management course at Edinburgh uni, I never went to this concert. I think that is the reason I have been to so many concerts since. I don't want to miss a thing and like a drug, I need as many Morrissey injections as I can get.

great, best clip on Hulmerist from his Wolverhampton gig

as for 15 years ago, yesterday, I was in Dusseldorf

[bully security, never ever been so humiliated and frightened how they
treated people,shouted...I'll bet they were full of speed, their eyes ,that
agression...anyway it was not Morrisseys security]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom