15 famous people you`d love to shag.......

P

Patrick McCann

Guest
> Patrick!!! What did I say about bad-mouthing my Jables?! You're askin'
> for it mister!

S-s-s-sorry! I was kidding. I think he's brrrrrilliant and I wish I looked like him and had the same hairstyle and everything. Ahem.
 
S

suzanne

Guest
Mozzerian
Mr Improper
Ambitious outsiders Chris
Truthful Liar
Jose Maldonado
Andy Rourke
Jay Tando
Johnny Rogan
the guy who came up with the Princess Diana/Morrissey connection
Loafing Oaf
Robert Evans-the comeback kid
Dave Simpson
the guy dancing around in his boxers in the Last of the International Playboys video
the guy in the boy racer video

which of you cares to make a woman of me?
 
N

Notastitchtowear

Guest
> morrissey (duh)
> jonny lee miller
> ewan mcgregor
> billy corgan (with hair)
> damon albarn
> spencer james cobrin (he's grown on me)
> simon le bon
> john keats (look at old portraits -- the guy was hot, if incredibly short)

> that will do for now.

Okay, I'll play too:

Benicio Del Toro
Kevin Spacey
Jeff Corwin (YUM!)
Moz
Peter Gabriel (circa late 80's early 90's)
 
M

Mindy

Guest
> Okay, I'll play too:

> Benicio Del Toro
> Kevin Spacey
> Jeff Corwin (YUM!)
> Moz
> Peter Gabriel (circa late 80's early 90's)

is jeff corwin the guy on animal planet? he is pretty hot. i'd also consider "doing" peter gabriel, if only because i think his music videos are brilliant. benicio del toro frightens me though, and i think kevin spacey is secretly gay, but then that suspicion never stopped me from being attracted to moz. go figure.
 
N

Notastitchtowear

Guest
> is jeff corwin the guy on animal planet? he is pretty hot. i'd also
> consider "doing" peter gabriel, if only because i think his
> music videos are brilliant. benicio del toro frightens me though, and i
> think kevin spacey is secretly gay, but then that suspicion never stopped
> me from being attracted to moz. go figure.

Yeah, Kevin is probably gay, but like you said, Moz is too. I loved him in 'The Usual Suspects' 'Swimming With Sharks' but I was drooling over him during 'American Beauty'. For Peter Gabriel, his lyrics are what attract me to him. And yes, Jeff is the hottie on Animal planet, he can 'capture' me any day. ohhh, that sounded cheesy!
 
M

Mindy

Guest
> Yeah, Kevin is probably gay, but like you said, Moz is too. I loved him in
> 'The Usual Suspects' 'Swimming With Sharks' but I was drooling over him
> during 'American Beauty'. For Peter Gabriel, his lyrics are what attract
> me to him. And yes, Jeff is the hottie on Animal planet, he can 'capture'
> me any day. ohhh, that sounded cheesy!

a couple years ago, i had an audition with the guy who directed "swimming with sharks" (george huang). he's friends with my friend/math teacher from tenth grade. he was trying to put together a tv show that never materialized. it was going to be a siskel and ebert show starring teens directed at teens. i was really into movies at the time, so my teacher recommended me. sadly, the show never got off the ground.

anyway, kevin was good in TUS, but i didn't like american beauty. yes, i am a heathen. and jeff is so sexy. i love a man with a judicious amount of stubble.
 
S

silentage

Guest
Vivien Leigh
Tracy Shaw
Thandie Newton
Demi Moore (Pre implants)

Christina Aguleria

Beyonce Knowles

I cant think of anyone else these are the TOP though
 
G

Golden

Guest
> Vivien Leigh
> Tracy Shaw
> Thandie Newton
> Demi Moore (Pre implants)

> Christina Aguleria

> Beyonce Knowles

> I cant think of anyone else these are the TOP though

You have awesome taste..Tracy Shaw is the MOST shaggable person..I cant hardly stand it!! Although Vivien Leigh is cremented right? She was really beautifull..
Beyonce...I guess CHRISTINA, YES for sure.
 
M

Mindy

Guest
> You have awesome taste..Tracy Shaw is the MOST shaggable person..I cant
> hardly stand it!! Although Vivien Leigh is cremented right? She was really
> beautifull..
> Beyonce...I guess CHRISTINA, YES for sure.

wouldn't you be worried about breaking christina in half?

seriously, i never thought i'd see vivien leigh and xtina on the same page. what the hell? laurence olivier wouldn't have touched haguilera with a ten foot pole or YOUR dick.
 
G

Golden ------------tZn5/l8R8s16+pxszngnsD---------

Guest
Re: 15 famous people you`d love to shag.......------------14Ob5/+9793+3OxEH20HWA------------4eJi8zvF

> wouldn't you be worried about breaking christina in half?

> seriously, i never thought i'd see vivien leigh and xtina on the same
> page. what the hell? laurence olivier wouldn't have touched haguilera with
> a ten foot pole or YOUR dick.

Vivien Leigh and Christina look a bit a like. Christia is not as beautifull, but she looks a bit like her...
anyways Oliveir gave(allowed it) Vivien E.S.T and fucked Danny Kaye(its true) have you seen the woman he left Vivien for..JOAN PLOWRIGHT??? She looks like a fucking troll.
------------14Ob5/+9793+3OxEH20HWA

------------4eJi8zvFQ1qUqXw4Z+lY4j

------------tZn5/l8R8s16+pxszngnsD

------------5Xxzr7YHVGWv5FU+uDFuWq
 
N

Notastitchtowear

Guest
Re: Because if she writes that crap on the soapnet boards she will get banned.

George Bush? Hey I want to add Bill Clinton to my list! I'd 'do' him.
 
A

A bullied Child

Guest
Re: 15 famous people you`d love to shag.......from a girls point of view

Johnny Depp
Val Kilmer
Ethan Hawk
Guy Pierce
James Dean
The guy who played Wolverine on X-Men
Leonardo Decaprio
Hugh Grant
Jim Carrey
MORRISSEY
Chris Cornell
Jack Nicholson-the younger version of him
the lead singer of the Cramps-LUX INTERIOR
Ian Curtis
 
J

jenny

Guest
MORRISSEY (then, now and forevermore)
JOHNNY MARR(same as above!)
Robert Smith (when he was young, let's go to bed video, ouch!)
Hugh Grant (sexiest movie star in my book)
Harrison Ford (Star Wars or Indiana Jones days, need I say more?)
James Dean (self explanatory)
Edward Norton (in Fight Club rrrrr.....)
Bob Marley (kinky reggae party!)
Jim Morrisson (love me 2 times)
Tori Amos (little earthquakes days)
Drew Barrymore (okay, she's a bad actress, but she's one of the women I would cross the line for....)
Ewan McGreggor (Obi Wan, show me the way of the force...)
 
J

Jo

Guest
I could only come up with 8

1 Tim Burgess
2 Mark Lamaar
3 Phil Daniels in 'Breaking Glass' or 'Quadrophenia'
4 George Harrison circa 1965
5 Barry Evans in 'Here We Go 'Round The Mulberry Bush'
6 Morton Harket circa 1985
7 Stuart Pearce
8 Matthew Broderick
 
G

GenderNectar

Guest
Re: 15 famous people you`d love to shag.......from a girls point of view

>> the lead singer of the Cramps-LUX INTERIOR

I love Lux! He does have a strange sexiness to him eh?
 
M

Mindy

Guest
i used to jokingly say i'd cross the line for drew barrymore, but then i saw her in real life. she's not cute.
 
M

Mindy

Guest
Re: 15 famous people you`d love to shag.......------------14Ob5/+9793+3OxEH20HWA------------4eJi8zvF

> Vivien Leigh and Christina look a bit a like. Christia is not as
> beautifull, but she looks a bit like her...
> anyways Oliveir gave(allowed it) Vivien E.S.T and fucked Danny Kaye(its
> true) have you seen the woman he left Vivien for..JOAN PLOWRIGHT??? She
> looks like a fucking troll.

i'm sorry, dear, but christina looks like vivien leigh might look if her face was horribly burned and they tried to reconstruct it using skin from her ass! and i know vivien had some mental problems and was a borderline nymphomaniac (hence why she was so perfect for the role of blanche dubois -- she'd been there!), but xtina is dirty and she has no class. she's a disgusting skank. i used to think she had potential, but hissing is not singing and that's all she does these days -- besides brag about what a freak in the bedroom she is. the bottom line is that vivien may have liked sex and had severe issues with depression, but she had some degree of class and poise. xtina is just a little girl who wants to be a grown woman, completely forgetting that real women don't have to define themselves by their sexuality. she claims to be rallying for girl power by taking the sexual power away from men. she doesn't realize she's playing right into their hands. posing half naked on the covers pathetic men's magazines is not "socking it" to the men. she's a complete idiot.
 
J

jenny

Guest
Hmm, how can that be?

I almost forgot to put Sting on my list. There have been rumors..... I'm not sure I could handle it, but I could sure try!!
 
V

valKy

Guest
Morrissey
Steve-O (from Jackass)
Blixa Bargeld (I bet he talks filth)
Wee-Man
Courtney Taylor-Taylor
Anthony Kiedis
Papa Lazarou
any Dalek (I'd even consider Davros)
Paul Darrow
Richard O'Brien
Nick Cave
Lux Interior
Debbie Harry
Dick Valentine
Ian McCullogh
Courtney Love
Madonna
possibly Jimmy Saville
strangely enuff I also wanted to see T Blair naked last night
nor can I count

> MORRISSEY (then, now and forevermore)
> JOHNNY MARR(same as above!)
> Robert Smith (when he was young, let's go to bed video, ouch!)
> Hugh Grant (sexiest movie star in my book)
> Harrison Ford (Star Wars or Indiana Jones days, need I say more?)
> James Dean (self explanatory)
> Edward Norton (in Fight Club rrrrr.....)
> Bob Marley (kinky reggae party!)
> Jim Morrisson (love me 2 times)
> Tori Amos (little earthquakes days)
> Drew Barrymore (okay, she's a bad actress, but she's one of the women I
> would cross the line for....)
> Ewan McGreggor (Obi Wan, show me the way of the force...)
 
V

valKy

Guest
Re: 15 famous people you`d love to shag.......from a girls point of view

> I love Lux! He does have a strange sexiness to him eh?

damn right ever since I saw them live and he humped the boards OOOF

yeah shall we start an 'i dig Lux' board?




http://www.geocities.com/thecrampspage/
 
Top Bottom