Morrissey review: Sometimes the world really is full of crushing bores

Setlist of Morrrissey's show at the Sydney Opera House in 2012

Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / Maladjusted / Action Is My Middle Name / November Spawned A Monster / Alma Matters / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Speedway / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / You Have Killed Me / Still Ill / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want // How Soon Is Now?

Review by the same person who reviewed yesterday's show

http://m.smh.com.au/entertainment/music/review-morrissey-20121223-2bt9p.html

Should I take this person seriously? Nooooo ... It's really laughable, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Everyday Is Like Sunday / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Black Cloud / Maladjusted / Action Is My Middle Name / November Spawned A Monster / Alma Matters / The Youngest Was The Most Loved / Speedway / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Know It's Over / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / You Have Killed Me / Still Ill / Irish Blood, English Heart / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want // How Soon Is Now?

Should I take this person seriously? Nooooo ... It's really laughable, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I found it hard to. november spawned a monster wow

This guy is right. The world is full of crashing bores and HE is one! Take him seriously? lol

Got it now, the journo has a crush on a bore. Don't we all?

Pretty sure it is "crashing" and not "crushing. Another stupid journo. He is one for sure.

Pretty sure it is crushing bores. Ya know, the sycophants in the front rows who are biased and wearing blinders and couldn't spot mediocrity if it flogged them on their behinds.

What a load of unreadable trash. You can't please everyone. Who knew?

Pretty sure it is crushing bores. Ya know, the sycophants in the front rows who are biased and wearing blinders and couldn't spot mediocrity if it flogged them on their behinds.

Crushing bores, really? If a journalist can't get the name of a song correct then how much can they really know of what and who they're writing about? And how is it possible that you don't know? I thought you loved YATQ.

I was in the front row wearing blinders and it was great!

Last edited:
Crushing bores, really? If a journalist can't get the name of a song correct then how much can they really know of what and who they're writing about? And how is it possible that you don't know? I thought you loved YATQ.

I was in the front row wearing blinders and it was great!

Blind and dense. Who would have thought. :rolleyes:

Blind and dense. Who would have thought. :rolleyes:

Be honest RB as a long time fan of the Moz's music that is a GREAT f***en set list yeah? I certainly think so.

the jurno seemed to be pretty biased and and to have written him off at a certain point in history. probably more to do with himself than music.

Who let you out of the Pigsty?

No. More like who let you out of the pigsty? It was actually somewhat peaceful around here until you had to rear your ugly head again.

Be honest RB as a long time fan of the Moz's music that is a GREAT f***en set list yeah? I certainly think so.
Yeah it is. :)

Yeah? What was that about mediocrity? If you think the set was so great then why post this ridiculous piss poor "review" then? When something goes really right for Morrissey and people are happy about a set list or a show, you have to come along and post negative dribble like this. And for...what...to stir shit of course...Well what a surprise.

By the way, you are a crashing bore because all of us sycophantic crushing bores are having lots of fun.

Last edited:
Who let you out of the Pigsty?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah it is. :)

I'd go one step further and say this is my favourite set list since the 'Oye Esteban' tour in '99. Anytime you can hear Istanbul, Staircase, Ganglord, Will Never Marry, Suedehead, Speedway, What She Said, Now My Heart Is Full and Sunday at the same gig you should be pretty happy. I think I would have literally popped if I'd been at a show and had all these beauties served up to me. Plus the songs I didn't mention I really really like as well.

Back
Top Bottom