Deleted/Jake portions of "Autobiography" reinstated for US paperback edition

Re: Deleted/Jake portions of Autobiography reinstated for US paperback edition

Was it really just three sentences that were removed? I didn't read the US edition, but I was under the impression that Jake had been removed from it completely—including the outing with Chrissie Hynde, etc.

Where did he even meet Jake?

Just because Jake wasn't rich and famous doesn't mean Moz could have done better. He seems to like to date non famous people and I can't blame him for that.

They met thru a mutual friend supposedly. Jake was unemployed at the time and Morrissey was in need of a driver, so Jake volunteered.

Just because Jake wasn't rich and famous doesn't mean Moz could have done better. He seems to like to date non famous people and I can't blame him for that.

It is nothing to do with fame nor whether someone is famous or not.

Because it doesn't matter that Morrissey is famous to some, in terms of having become a fantastic singer and the greatest English lyricist ever.
Because really, Morrissey is just a normal man. He is totally normal, mancunian and very funny (if one can add these 3 words together into the same sentence.)

Morrissey could have, should have and must DO BETTER. That's not a debate point.

I have quite the contrary impression. Having done my tests what he is about, I now consider Morrissey a serious gold digger. Which makes "Kick the bride down the aisle" pretty ironic. I would never tell him about my millions because of it.

Jake's father was an established sculptorer in the early 90s already. That's enough for Jake Walters to get special treatment from somebody like Morrissey. When I was last in London im August 2010, I unintentionally took photos of two of his father's sculptures. When I figured out that his father was a sculptor, I had a look at the pictures and they indeed stated his father's name. To me his late father looked like s much a nicer person that Jake Walters himself and a much more interesting person.

Morrissey likes tits and fanny

Morrissey likes cock and mens bums more than tits and fanny

Morrissey is scared, ashamed and in denial he likes both so lives in a bubble of asexual fear

At least he isn't a f***ing moron like some people :)

I have quite the contrary impression. Having done my tests what he is about, I now consider Morrissey a serious gold digger. Which makes "Kick the bride down the aisle" pretty ironic. I would never tell him about my millions because of it.

Jake's father was an established sculptorer in the early 90s already. That's enough for Jake Walters to get special treatment from somebody like Morrissey. When I was last in London im August 2010, I unintentionally took photos of two of his father's sculptures. When I figured out that his father was a sculptor, I had a look at the pictures and they indeed stated his father's name. To me his late father looked like s much a nicer person that Jake Walters himself and a much more interesting person.

Morrissey isn't a gold digger, if he was he would've reform the Smiths. It is true that jake comes from wealth. This idea that he is an Eastend street thug, is just myth making. It plays to Morrisseys hard man, Wilde image, which the Americans believe.
Both jake and especially morrissey are wimp men. Jake is only about 5'7, easy to kick the shit out of - he was in a band in the 90s and a photographer then.

I did (and still do) wonder what on earth Morrissey was doing with Jake.

At the end of the day, all we want is for Morrissey to be happy and throughout that period of time Morrissey was at his most awkward, stylish, athletic, argumentative, bashful, creative, talented, special.

Jake had his (small) part to play in the story.
I just think Morrissey could have done a lot better. Then and now.
Sorry but that's my honest opinion.

It's unfortunate he didn't have someone as insightful as you to consult with about who he should and shouldn't be in love with! He could have avoided all of that time wasted being stylish, athletic, creative, talented, and special. :rolleyes:

Seriously though, you seem psychotic. Who are you to evaluate the past relationships of people you don't know? As far as I know, neither of them has ever had a negative word to say about the other or their time together—to the contrary, in fact. Get over yourself!

Seriously though, you seem psychotic.

I don't know, "psychotic anon^" seems to know something we don't... I find that intriguing and sweet. I even smiled a little at the "must do better" on Morrissey's loveschool report.
Guess I'm a total psycho too.

You know guys, I think we should really just ask Jake whether he thinks Morrissey "could have done better". - Jake? Any thoughts? Anybody springing to mind, with hindsight? Male? Tall? Blond? Swedish? No?

Morrissey isn't a gold digger, if he was he would've reform the Smiths. It is true that jake comes from wealth. This idea that he is an Eastend street thug, is just myth making. It plays to Morrisseys hard man, Wilde image, which the Americans believe.
Both jake and especially morrissey are wimp men. Jake is only about 5'7, easy to kick the shit out of - he was in a band in the 90s and a photographer then.

Just because a man is short doesn't mean he can't kick the crap out of you.

Morrissey is a big dude and could flatten someone if need be.

yeah ive for sure seen some short men surprise me while i watched them hurt someone. morrissey is also huge. i dont know how physically aggressive he is or can be but he has the body to do it no doubt.

My.point was Jake is no hard man, neither is morrissey - morrissey is about 5'10 but is soft
as shit. Bum boys can't fight
Only an indie kid would find morrissey hard (titter)

Whenever I see her with my friends I want to run because I can't stand her.

She seems to think they are together, don't think he's gay.

I think her names Kim, isn't it? I thought it was all a bit spooky jake the wannabe thug, really a middle class kid, seduces romantic morrissey They break up and jake starts hanging around with fans and even has a Child with one
Like she would be with him if he didn't know moz,
It's all a bit cultish

Why don't you f*** off you homophobe asshole?
Most gays can't fight. That doesn't mean I hate them
Grow up. Morissry writes as if jake is a street tough guy and he isn't.
MorrIssey can sing and write. I love the guy but he's part bender and benders, mostly, can't fight
Jakes kid will learn jake liked cock and it's not just morrisseys, will jake be proud then?
Have you seen jake? A push over

Gay men can't fight as they're too busy skipping around and wearing dresses and saying "shut that door!"

I think her names Kim, isn't it? I thought it was all a bit spooky jake the wannabe thug, really a middle class kid, seduces romantic morrissey They break up and jake starts hanging around with fans and even has a Child with one
Like she would be with him if he didn't know moz,
It's all a bit cultish

Why did Jake start hanging around fans? Bizarre.

He couldn't take anybody out on a playstation/Xbox game he's a big Jessie struggling with being a puff.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom