What is your favorite MORRISSEY single of the 21st century ?

What is your favorite Morrissey single of the 21st century ?

• Total voters
Hey, cool barcode.

My favorite single is You Have Killed Me.
"GLMAT" is my jam.

not the single :(, but 'come back to camden'.

p.s. apologies

All You Need Is Me.

I guess that's not going to get many votes, though.

All you need is me. Cuz I make it that way. I relate to the flippant cockiness that is rolled up in the statement it makes.

2nd, I'm OK by myself. Ultimately you have to be, no matter how many people you put in it.

3rd, to me you are a work of art, I think of my family, my wife, the heart I give, for what it is and complete as it can ever be.

Last edited:
You have killed me is pretty great.

But am I the only one blown away by Pigsty?

The Youngest Was The Most Loved, solely because of the B-sides. The combination of 'Ganglord', 'A Song From Under The Floorboards' & 'If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me' makes it one of the most solid single releases he's had since the early 90s. Too bad the A-side is so...blah.

Since when is The Bullfighter Dies a single?

To answer the question, Let Me Kiss You.

Something is Squeezing My Skull

'I know by now you think I should have straightened myself out - Thank you, drop dead!'

I was going to go with First of the Gang To Die, but decided that I actually like Something is Squeezing My Skull just a little bit better.

Close call though. On a different day you may have gotten a different answer.

TTY says it's a digital download

This confuses me because we were told there would be three singles released prior to the record (WPINOYB, Istanbul and Earth Is), then suddenly Bullfighter appears also with a spoken word video, though no mention of it being an additional "fourth" single.

Can anyone confirm? I've edited the Morrissey Wikipedia page with 3 singles from the album. For some reason Bullfighter doesn't feel like it is one, more just like a promo.

Back
Top Bottom