Regular posters

No1uno

Member of the Month™
Subscriber
Regular posters

I am new to this forum. Morrissey is long gone physically from my life but lives on in my mind. I was brought here to get some info on some moz items I had. Very nice people helped me value (not money) what I have. Thank you.

I also browsed some of the other conversations happening on the forum. It is quite entertaining. And for me it is perfect just the way it is. It seems as though some of the regular posters rib at each other. The back and forth is like a train wreck you can't look away from. Reasoned civil responses come sporadically and are suffocated immediately.

I don't think this type of activity is bad. It's a snapshot of human behavior in this new digital life people are living.

For me, I like it. They are great examples to look at. I encourage them to continue. They teach me a lot.

This is the best real life example I can use that identifies for me, my take on the people here.

I had a 3 month train up for a 50 mile ultra marathon with 9200 feet of climbing. I hired a coach to monitor this events specific train up. It did not have any flat sections and he was really good at the hilly ultras. This guy lived ultras. He lived in a cabin at the base of mountains in Colorado. He ran 75 plus miles a week and did ultras regularly. No girlfriend, no tie downs, no job (just coaching), no retirement. I don't even think he thought about anything but the next race. Of course I had no desire to be him. But he had something I needed just for the time of my life that I put him in it. With his plan I aced that ultra. He let me know I have a life a lot different than him, but I can enjoy what he enjoys. I had a filter that told me not to go to his extremes though

I think it's the same for when the smiths and then morrissey was in my life.

The same filter happens when I read the forum. Extreme is for the extremist. We need them. They show us how to do some things and how not to do others.

Not spell check and done on the phone while listening to someone drivel

No1uno
No one one
Nein eleven

Twin Towers

oswald-wirth-tarot-16-la-maison-dieu-the-tower.jpg

I suspect you wear the crown and your motivator does not in the background, making you the twin tower all 16 clumsy and shy.

For more info:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I'm crystalgeezer. I'm the resident "crazy" person, though I like to think of myself as loco and by anagram extension...cool. :cool:

I also browsed some of the other conversations happening on the forum. It is quite entertaining. And for me it is perfect just the way it is. It seems as though some of the regular posters rib at each other. The back and forth is like a train wreck you can't look away from. Reasoned civil responses come sporadically and are suffocated immediately.

Train wreck, indeed. Love the comparison. :)

I had a 3 month train up for a 50 mile ultra marathon with 9200 feet of climbing. I hired a coach to monitor this events specific train up. It did not have any flat sections and he was really good at the hilly ultras. This guy lived ultras. He lived in a cabin at the base of mountains in Colorado. He ran 75 plus miles a week and did ultras regularly. No girlfriend, no tie downs, no job (just coaching), no retirement. I don't even think he thought about anything but the next race. Of course I had no desire to be him. But he had something I needed just for the time of my life that I put him in it. With his plan I aced that ultra. He let me know I have a life a lot different than him, but I can enjoy what he enjoys. I had a filter that told me not to go to his extremes though

That must have been quite a fascinating experience!

Hello Crystyl,

I dont think your crazy. I think think this is a very important place for you. We all have things that fulfill us and add value to our life.

I am a numbers guys and was struck by the dedication you have to spend time adding to the site. I looked at your posts in the last 24h, wow.

4/4/14
West coast GMT
1055pm 655
923pm 523
844pm 444
754pm 354
701pm 301
647pm 247
543pm 143
521pm 121
503pm 103
230pm 1030
135pm 935
1215pm 815
1121am 721
1115am 715
1050am 650
952am 552

I know with the things I like the most, I probably spend the same amount of time on.

Hey speaking of marathons, my friend is running the LA Marathon on Sunday. He does it every year to prove he isn't getting old and doesn't need reading glasses, but no matter how many miles you can run in a day it won't extend your arms two feet. You should see him trying to read his phone on the sly at the bar, he looks like he's doing some new yoga neck-stretch-arm-reach pose. Send him good 26.2 vibes Sunday.

Hey speaking of marathons, my friend is running the LA Marathon on Sunday. He does it every year to prove he isn't getting old and doesn't need reading glasses, but no matter how many miles you can run in a day it won't extend your arms two feet. You should see him trying to read his phone on the sly at the bar, he looks like he's doing some new yoga neck-stretch-arm-reach pose. Send him good 26.2 vibes Sunday.

*fascinating*

yes, it does
she was fantastic
i'm sure Morrissey will put on a great 'arena' show in L.A & NYC, y'know, screens for those at the back, lots of expensive lighting and stage sets: just like his last car-crash shed show in Manchester......*smirks*

Back
Top Bottom