Pathetic Losers Trying Desperately To Look Like Morrissey

S

Skylarker

Post any pics you find of these assclowns here.

For instance:

l_fec25f697d3bad4f79a61d3f4baf0c0e.jpg

Yeah, if you're into sensitive douchebags with no identity of their own.

His earlobes look like cat butts. You can tell he heard Morrissey and had some sort of epiphany and wanted to completely abandon his personal style. Or the more likely scenario was that he realized he could score a lot more pussy posing as a sensitive Morrissey fan than he could looking like a "punk bro". Bro ho's are hard, man! Better take the plugs out of my ears and tell all the bitches I'm a vegetarian now. The sad thing is, I'm sure it's been working for him....

Yeah, if you're into sensitive douchebags with no identity of their own.

His earlobes look like cat butts. You can tell he heard Morrissey and had some sort of epiphany and wanted to completely abandon his personal style. Or the more likely scenario was that he realized he could score a lot more pussy posing as a sensitive Morrissey fan than he could looking like a "punk bro". Bro ho's are hard, man! Better take the plugs out of my ears and tell all the bitches I'm a vegetarian now. The sad thing is, I'm sure it's been working for him....

Yeah, Morrissey is COVERED in tats and wears flannel shirts. :squiffy: Total replicant. You guys don't even f***ing know him! He's hilarious, perceptive and happens to have Morrissey's haircut. Skylarker, you f*** girls who pretend to look like slutty Betty Paige. Who are you to judge when it comes to style robbing? Also you with your douchiator aviators and your rejected poet bit? f*** off. :lbf: Hilarious.

Right Skyf***, your look is soooooo original. :rolleyes: I know you love the rollieeyes. lol

Unlike the contrived dickhead in that picture who probably frets for hours daily about whether his pompadour is staying in place, I don't have a "look," dumbass. Unless basic grooming is a look. Familiarize yourself with that concept. It might help with the online dating sites, you pathetic slug.

His earlobes look like cat butts.

:thumb:

You know this guys whole story, wow that’s brilliant. Not everyone can wear the “Morrissey look”. But there are some who can carry it off.

Please tell us what your boyfriend looks like. :)

But there are some who can carry it off.

Yeah...Morrissey, who basically took the Elvis look and turned it gay.

It worked for those two guys. It does not work for anyone else...certainly not guys over the age of 17 who work at the supermarket and "have a hard time talking to girls."

Unlike the contrived dickhead in that picture who probably frets for hours daily about whether his pompadour is staying in place, I don't have a "look," dumbass. Unless basic grooming is a look. Familiarize yourself with that concept. It might help with the online dating sites, you pathetic slug.

:thumb:

I've never had a problem but you should take your own advice.

Back
Top Bottom