D

Deleted member 1074

504x_obama_ass.jpg

Dat-ass-Beyonce.jpg

men-caught-staring-16.jpg

men-caught-staring-33.jpg

60996-Dat-Ass.jpg

13439939816494.png

Laker girls are talented. Every time there's a commercial at home, they're on the dance floor at the game, they work A LOT! And they're f***ing good too. And have cute asses, it's impossible not to watch them. I technically saw the Clippers girls but same story.

I wonder who is in charge of hiring the cheerleaders

Last edited:
Not technically ass. Sophia Loren and Jane Mansfield.

923212_10151709776294276_662726112_n.jpg

I wonder if he's hiding his semibone with that shirt. The cheerleaders wear those baggy shirts then take them off and sort of strip and throw them at the crowd.

male-celebrities-checking-out-cheerleaders-8.jpg

Now, if I were really sexist, I'd ask you to send me a picture of your booty so I can glorify it.

But that wouldn't be a very respectable thing to do...

unless you want to send one.

How 'bout John Kerry checkin out teenage girls...

View attachment 31599

I wholeheartedly wish John Kerry would've become President in 2005, instead of that idiot George W. Bush. I proudly voted for John Kerry. I proudly voted for a man who served honorably for his country in the horrific Vietnam War. I voted against a man who went completely AWOL from his pathetic duties at an Alabama Air Force base. I proudly voted for John Kerry, a man who had the guts to go to Capitol Hill and tell Congress the truth of what was going on in the clusterf*** of Vietnam. He got "swiftboated," in the election of 2004, by a bunch of cockroaches who were just being played as stooges by the Republican party. f*** each and every single one of them. Good, I'm Glad John Kerry is getting a chance to look at some tits! He deserves to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom