Louder Than War: Morrissey in Tokyo Review

http://louderthanwar.com/morrissey-world-tour-reaches-tokyo-live-review/

"Church bell’s peel out, bounce from right to left as Morrissey and his band wearing ‘Assad is Shit’ t-shirts amass on the Zepp stage to deliver a chorus line bow ~ and as the latter take to their instruments Morrissey is parading...."

A scintillatingly written review. I know he's often seen by some of the Manchester persuasion as a bit of a joke but John Robb, on this evidence, sure can write. And he 'gets' Morrissey. Truly.

This review makes me want to see a Morrissey concert. Now.

John Robb, on this evidence, sure can write. And he 'gets' Morrissey. Truly.

Have you ever tried to read his book about The Stone Roses? If not, don't. It's the most badly written book I've ever looked at.

A scintillatingly written review. I know he's often seen by some of the Manchester persuasion as a bit of a joke but John Robb, on this evidence, sure can write. And he 'gets' Morrissey. Truly.

This review makes me want to see a Morrissey concert. Now.

Thank you for the nice words on my review ~ John did not write the piece, it has now been credited correctly. I will see Morrissey again next week so look out of review two on LTW

(assuming it get's included) ~

Thank you for the nice words on my review ~ John did not write the piece, it has now been credited correctly. I will see Morrissey again next week so look out of review two on LTW

(assuming it get's included) ~

Oops-a-daisy!

Well then kudos to you Katie Clare. It's the finest Morrissey live review I've read in years. It perfectly captures many of the things I recall from the British and Irish concerts of last summer, while also revealing new facets of the Morrissey experience that are thrillingly rendered; I eagerly anticipate part two.

Poor John Robb. So close to greatness, but not quite. Again ;)

Oops-a-daisy!

Well then kudos to you Katie Clare. It's the finest Morrissey live review I've read in years. It perfectly captures many of the things I recall from the British and Irish concerts of last summer, while also revealing new facets of the Morrissey experience that are thrillingly rendered; I eagerly anticipate part two.

Poor John Robb. So close to greatness, but not quite. Again ;)

Your too kind.

I'm was silly today there I was playing with a ticket machine and ended up buying a ticket for the Nagoya date ~ bad Katie I am off to over cook my broccoli as punishment.
(. .)v

Back
Top Bottom