11th studio album track list being touted**hoax

oh boy, I'm listening to POLLINATOR (with Debby singing in diminished 7ths) laughing myself to sleep and waiting for GIRL RACER.....as you do.

1. OBVIOUSLY the original post was fake.
2. But, then again, someone above has a big (VERY BIG) nose, who nose or knows, if you get my drift.....
3. Still waiting for Girl Racer.........

Meanwhile:

All the Grass in California
Right Time
Sahara
Sister
Stolen Treasure
Talk All Night
Won't You Take Me Out Tonight

Comic Book Nightmare
When I Was Young
Today Show
Teresa Teresa
Robin and Company
From Somewhere With Love
I'm Looking Forward to Going Back
I was Bully, Do Not Forget Me.
It's NOT your Birthday Anymore
Dog Borstal

Last-but-not-least:
Action Man
Naked Civil Servant
In Search of Dame Dominance

Very Special Mention to Jesse (Songwriter/Guitarist) for:
Songs Of A Mad Man
Things I Promised You
Yes Man
You Love Me
Ourselves
Life Goes On
Just Like You
It's Alright
In California
Golden Eye
Get Away
Everybody

Going back to POLLINATOR now.

Still waiting for Girl Racer.......
x

I don't think this facebook post is the real titles, he said Morrissey sent them to him via telepathy. Also, the date of post is June 6th, they just started recording.
The 'tracklist' was posted this Monday (19th) in reply to the post on the 6th.
As for psychic stuff / Visconti... that isn't in the thread I read - I have posted all the comments by that person regarding their assertion.
Regards,
FWD.

Who knows. Well just see when it comes out. No ones even really said outright that they're recording. I still enjoy about four titles out of the original post

Well, I know that some of those songs in that list above are written by Jesse (Tobias) and also by Alain (Whyte) for sure - that's 100% true. Which is the reason why I posted them for you to enjoy x.

Well, this is interesting. Mr. Parrish posted these lyrics for "Medicine is a Hoax," a song he presumably wrote, on his Facebook page (with public setting) last year. This song also appears on the new "tracklist" that only this guy has heard of.:rolleyes:

Unless Moz is hiring a ghost songwriter now, his whole "album leak" is definitely (even more) suspect now!

Attachments

• IMG_8125.jpg
    IMG_8125.jpg
    365.9 KB · Views: 0
Well, this is interesting. Mr. Parrish posted these lyrics for "Medicine is a Hoax," a song he presumably wrote, on his Facebook page (with public setting) last year. This song also appears on the new "tracklist" that only this guy has heard of.:rolleyes:

Unless Moz is hiring a ghost songwriter now, his whole "album leak" is definitely (even more) suspect now!

I like the lyrics, regardless if they're from Moz or "his ghostwriter". :D
But there are some remnants reminding me of "Something Is Squeezing My Skull". (Great song!)
He has dealt with that subject before and through later years must have had more then enough experience with it. So could be possible.

On the other hand, I can't ignore, (well you can ignore anything of course!) he looks good, healthy and happy, but that doesn't mean he can't express his feelings and emotions from remembrance at the time.
If that guy is channelling Moz, and in his surroundings, he should be very careful.
The moths that tend to get too close to the candlelight will be burned.

Maybe it's that guy who does the phoney morrissey interviews talked about a while back

I was fine with it until I saw WATERBOARDED SOUL,it just stuck out like a sore thumb and didn't strike me as a Morrissey song.
I CANT REMEMBER WHAT I WAS TRYING TO FORGET is classic Morrissey.
GIVE IN TO THE BULLIES is decent as a title in the same way RINGLEADER was.
CANT WAIT.

Actually that's totally true: I Can't Remember What I Was Trying To Forget is.......... magical.

Timothy McVeigh is me

"You are forever free
Timothy McVeigh is me
hated and loathed and abused
I see you in me

Tim Tim Tim
Accused of being dim dim dim
but with me you're free
I see you in me, Timothy"

20170912_135422.png

Bit late for a punchline.
Cock womble.