11th studio album track list being touted**hoax

I am a bit disappointed in all of you for not being able to see that most if not all those track titles have to do with comments made by me here at Solo over the years.

It feels a bit scary if I'm perfectly honest.

Not everything here is about you, you know. Self-important knob.

I don't believe in the dress in black to look slimmer myth but those people sure believe in it and they are fat. It is like a curse for fat people that they have to spend their entire life dressed in funeral clothing as if to really hit home how bad they feel about themselves and also force people around them to look at black all the time as if life was some black mass occult offering ceremony going on.

People look like shit in black but it is connected to the rock and roll myth and just like people started smoking and taking drugs cause it is considered cool they also end up wearing black even when it is warm and sunny.

The greek widows are giving them all the finger.

I guess you don't look cool in black as someone might told you?
Now I finally understand. :cool:

Well, the next day and he's still asserting the same.
How he knows what Morrissey favours is beyond me.

View attachment 41765
(WMD= You Wish Me Death).

Either his carer is out of the room for prolonged periods or he's heard the music to know what constitutes 'quasi-operatic' :)
Enough speculation for today - it's hotter than the Devil's taint and typing is a chore.
Regards,
FWD.

" it's hotter than the Devil's taint and typing is a chore."
Good song title!
If he ever had a writer's block, which seems unlikely but you never know, I'm sure he would get inspired by your suggestions, FWD :tiphat:

Well, the next day and he's still asserting the same.
How he knows what Morrissey favours is beyond me.

View attachment 41765
(WMD= You Wish Me Death).

Either his carer is out of the room for prolonged periods or he's heard the music to know what constitutes 'quasi-operatic' :)
Enough speculation for today - it's hotter than the Devil's taint and typing is a chore.
Regards,
FWD.

Did someone on Facebook ask him where he got this information from?

But I do now when I have no hair and you have seen a picture of me in black but when they do it all the time and every day the funeral guests are getting worried.

Not everything here is about you, you know. Self-important knob.

giphy.gif

Did someone on Facebook ask him where he got this information from?

Yeah I'd be curious to know and I don't have an account myself. He might have got passed a joke himself and not know it. I just can't see morrissey calling his album give in to the bullies. A lot of the titles sound similar or almost like parodies of other song titles

But the biggest problem is when people don't see it themselves. Fat people do not look good in black especially not when they are a walking advert for toothpaste.

You dress in black all the time hence the insecurity you felt. My sincere condolences for your loss.

Well, to me it makes no difference. I'm quite tall and slender. I wear other colours too.
Insecurity itself is human and understandable if you are able to feel empathy for other people.
I do have a preference for darker colours though.
As I remember Lou Reed did always wear black.
As he said he found it easy to have everything in black.
No choice-stress.
Not exactly an uncertain person as he seemed to be.
And is Moz "uncertain"? I doubt it.

Another B-side leaked:

"I live in the pasta".

Tony faxed me new songs for the follow up compilation
"Brexit enlarged my prick"
"Macron you humilatied my babe"
"Monaco is good place to spend"

Maybe working titles!

Boris Jo

Well, our earnest poster continues minus a punchline:
20170622_165645.png

Regards,
FWD.

Well, our earnest poster continues minus a punchline:
View attachment 41771
Regards,
FWD.

Meh.
I had my doubts, but this confirms it.
Give in to the Bullies was a way better working title.
Now that I know this, how am I ever going to love the album?
Thank you so much earnest poster. You ruined it for me! :(
No offence to you FWD, not gonna shoot the messenger.

Roman manifesto is better but I guess the song give in to the bullies would still be there so fans can settle for that if this all true. It works better as a song title as the album title should theoretically say something about the whole body of work and give in didn't bore well imo as an album title. The ribbing it would have gotten in headlines alone would have been distracting

I don't think this facebook post is the real titles, he said Morrissey sent them to him via telepathy. Also, the date of post is June 6th, they just started recording.

I don't think this facebook post is the real titles, he said Morrissey sent them to him via telepathy. Also, the date of post is June 6th, they just started recording.

Well supposedly the songs have been written for a while so the titles could already exist. The telepathy angle is a little suspect. I dont have Facebook and can't see what he says to people who ask questions but it does seem odd and untrustworthy all around. I don't think morrissey or anyone in his camp would be handing out info like that

Well supposedly the songs have been written for a while so the titles could already exist. The telepathy angle is a little suspect. I dont have Facebook and can't see what he says to people who ask questions but it does seem odd and untrustworthy all around. I don't think morrissey or anyone in his camp would be handing out info like that

How about that.

If you didn't believe the telepathy thing, he also said he wasn't sure if they were in Rome recording because Tony Visconti wasn't in Rome <assume as producer>. That had me laughing.

If you didn't believe the telepathy thing, he also said he wasn't sure if they were in Rome recording because Tony Visconti wasn't in Rome <assume as producer>. That had me laughing.

I'll take you're word for it. I clicked on his profile but as I don't have an account I just saw like three pics mostly Marc Bolan related. Can't say I really believed it to begin with as I can't remember anything leaking before in this way that wasnt from someone in the camp. Well maybe someone will divine some real info soon

Back
Top Bottom