11th studio album track list being touted**hoax

I tend to agree that it doesn't sit right.
I'm simply sharing what's found.
The poster might be clinging to Mount Sanity by their fingernails or spot on.
If it was a prank - I'd expect a 'got you all' post soon.
As for recording songs quickly...well, if previous band comments mean anything - perhaps this is some of the 2 albums worth of new material we were threatened with a long time ago (so titles would be known).
Given the current climate, I suspect the recording studio cleaner will give more information out than Morrissey.
Regards,
FWD.

I must have missed this classic (or blocked it from my memory):

I can see this. Guessing if Boz doesn't, he'll have Gustavo doing the talk box singing!:lbf:

song title leak, yet no one knows who's producing?

I am a bit disappointed in all of you for not being able to see that most if not all those track titles have to do with comments made by me here at Solo over the years.

It feels a bit scary if I'm perfectly honest.

Agree about Visconti. I didn't even know that was him but that fact for sure seems a tell. Not a knock to famous when dead for reporting I'm just leaning towards it being a joke of some kind though it could be working titles sure but like famous when dead mentioned earlier I would expect most of the songs to be somewhat firmly in place if what morrissey said about it being already written was true. That said who knows what can change when it comes down to recording time. Also it does seem odder still to get titles but no info on whos producing. Hell when it comes down to it im still only eighty percent confident they're recording at all it's been so cryptic

It's a tough call.
Sometimes information comes from out of the blue or via an 'anon' and it's right on the money.
Other times, it's some attention-starved lunatic dribbling on about Morrissey like they're mates and yet are clearly fantasists.
That particular Morrissey group ranges from regurgitating lyric posts, frink-style pics and occasional articles.
I saw that post and it triggered my interest more than my irony-ometer so I shared it. I didn't recognise Visconti in that picture. The gentleman concerned has some of the Moz friends we all might have on FB, but nobody significant enough to say: ah, that's how he knows.
So healthy pinch of salt and a bit of waiting methinks.
Let's drink to some news soon.
FWD.
19227756_421780828203792_7819971935080546304_n.jpg

19120624_1086403954826993_7678052643524050944_n.jpg

Pics: Matt Walker.

Agreed fwd. I'm curious to see if there will be a single this time or if we'll hear anything before release. He might just do a surprise drop of the album which seems like a trend these days

It's a tough call.
Sometimes information comes from out of the blue or via an 'anon' and it's right on the money.
Other times, it's some attention-starved lunatic dribbling on about Morrissey like they're mates and yet are clearly fantasists.
That particular Morrissey group ranges from regurgitating lyric posts, frink-style pics and occasional articles.
I saw that post and it triggered my interest more than my irony-ometer so I shared it. I didn't recognise Visconti in that picture. The gentleman concerned has some of the Moz friends we all might have on FB, but nobody significant enough to say: ah, that's how he knows.
So healthy pinch of salt and a bit of waiting methinks.
Let's drink to some news soon.
FWD. View attachment 41762
View attachment 41763
Pics: Matt Walker.

I don't believe in the dress in black to look slimmer myth but those people sure believe in it and they are fat. It is like a curse for fat people that they have to spend their entire life dressed in funeral clothing as if to really hit home how bad they feel about themselves and also force people around them to look at black all the time as if life was some black mass occult offering ceremony going on.

People look like shit in black but it is connected to the rock and roll myth and just like people started smoking and taking drugs cause it is considered cool they also end up wearing black even when it is warm and sunny.

The greek widows are giving them all the finger.

Since the titles are made up of comments from me he will also release these tracks:

Nuclear bombs do not exist (but I do)

Those that believe in dinosaurs are just plain stupid

They never landed on the moon but look at me and swoon

Holly dolly holocaust bing bam boom

In bed with Breivik

His new song about Breivik is interesting.

In Bed with Breivik:

"In his car I was scared as hell as he drove away

he stood so tall against them all

Oh Winnie you should have been there

on that island, baby"

On the conga and banjo miss Dushene Kinshasa.

The new Moz album sound is a bit like bossanova mixed with world music and New Order techno beats.

It is going to be a hit!

They sound way too clumsy/unsubtle to me (yes, even for modern day Morrissey!).
Titles with the words loneliness, death, hate and misery in them? No chance.
It's not unfeasible that the song titles would be around and leakable now, though. Morrissey and the band already had about 15 new songs demoed 2 or 3 years ago, and must have quite a few more by now...

They sound way too clumsy/unsubtle to me (yes, even for modern day Morrissey!).
Titles with the words loneliness, death, hate and misery in them? No chance.
It's not unfeasible that the song titles would be around and leakable now, though. Morrissey and the band already had about 15 new songs demoed 2 or 3 years ago, and must have quite a few more by now...

Earth Is The LONELIEST Planet
The Bullfighter DIES
Neal Cassidy Drops DEAD

What's...a single?

In fact, what's...an album?

It's all tracks now, baby. TRACKS :sick:

I guess you are right.
So to release an album and a single would be like a return to form and could be deemed as exceptional and original and a renewed way to make an impact. No?
Why not ? :rolleyes:

So Moz and the band are in Rome for about 2 weeks and managed to record the whole album with 11 tracks plus 4 bonus tracks? Sure :rolleyes:

Don't forget he said he had written material for 2 albums so, maybe he just sticked to that.

Well, the next day and he's still asserting the same.
How he knows what Morrissey favours is beyond me.

20170620_133959.png

(WMD= You Wish Me Death).

Either his carer is out of the room for prolonged periods or he's heard the music to know what constitutes 'quasi-operatic' :)
Enough speculation for today - it's hotter than the Devil's taint and typing is a chore.
Regards,
FWD.

some of these could just be working titles. Can't wait to hear them ! :rock:

Working Title could be a good working title and then appear unchanged on the album or as b-side or bonus track. :)

I am a bit disappointed in all of you for not being able to see that most if not all those track titles have to do with comments made by me here at Solo over the years.

It feels a bit scary if I'm perfectly honest.

You've earned it!
Don't worrie, be happy! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom