Major Tour of Japan, NZ and More Announced

True-to-you has been updated. What is Zepp? Is that the venue? :squiffy:

Zepp is a name of live venue chains in Japan, the owner must be a fan of Led Zeppelin.

There must be some mistake / mixed up because as far as I'm aware that Hiroshima doesn't have a Zepp venue.

April

19 Thursday SENDAI Zepp
21 Saturday KAWASAKI Club Citta
23 Monday TOKYO Zepp
24 Tuesday TOKYO Zepp
26 Thursday FUKUOKA Zepp
27 Friday HIROSHIMA Zepp

May

2 Wednesday NAGOYA Zepp

Morrissey is also confirmed to play SEOUL (Korea) on Sunday 6 May at Ax Hall.

I expect Osaka date(s) will be added.
If a band / artist is touring Japan ususally they will play in Osaka at least 1 gig.

Last edited:
Thanx for the update!
Definitely going to one of the Tokyo/Kawasaki dates. Although I'd love to see him at a venue like the Blue Live in Hiroshima...

Pretty sure 1-2 Osaka dates will be added between 27th and may 2nd.
Maybe even a Sapporo date (there's another Zepp).

Last edited:
Finally, the dates! Can't believe it... Seeing him at Summer Sonic in 2002 feels like 20 years ago rather than 10.

Will definitely be catching at least 3 or 4 of these shows. Will be fun to see him in Odaiba. Never been to the Zepp there. Odaiba's not my favourite place to get to but the little Yurikamome line should be fun because it'll be filled with Moz fans!

Yeah, finally! Can't believe I'm getting a chance to see him after I've always been in the wrong place at the wrong time before.
Gonna try to get a ticket for Kawasaki. I live in Chiba Prefecture but transportation to Kawasaki takes less time and is cheaper than with Yurikamome (yeah, wtf). And then Citta seems to be smaller than Zepp. ;D

lol...freaks.

Here's a little more info:

The Japanese tour organizer CREATIVEMAN has uploaded official info on their website. It confirms that there will be one or more concerts in Osaka between the gigs in Hiroshima and Nagoya.

Tickets will be between 8000 and 9000 JPY (+a 1 compulsory drink which typically means an additional 500 JPY).
The Tokyo & Kawasaki dates will go on sale on Feb 18th, 10:00 Japan time.

If the rumor of 10 concerts is true, there should be another 3 concerts. I suppose 2 will be played in Osaka.

Link:
http://www.creativeman.co.jp/artist/2012/04morrissey/

Have there been any murmurings of a date for the Thailand gig, per chance? Or when we can expect to know? :)

The first Osaka date will be

2011 04 29 Zepp Osaka

according to info listed on the main flash animation on the creativeman homepage.

i thinking about flying to japan for a couple of dates (not tokyo - i've been there before and gigs will def sell out) but osaka, fukuoka, hiroshima - i guess these will also sell out?? as far as i can see there isn't any website in English to order tickets and also i've been told you cannot use non-japanese credit cards on any website anyways... so do you think there will be some ticket on sale at the venues at all ??? i guess Japan doesn't have ticket tout scene ?? any help / suggestion would be appreciated... thanks

i thinking about flying to japan for a couple of dates (not tokyo - i've been there before and gigs will def sell out) but osaka, fukuoka, hiroshima - i guess these will also sell out?? as far as i can see there isn't any website in English to order tickets and also i've been told you cannot use non-japanese credit cards on any website anyways... so do you think there will be some ticket on sale at the venues at all ??? i guess Japan doesn't have ticket tout scene ?? any help / suggestion would be appreciated... thanks

This is all the info you will get from the organizer in English (scroll down or search for "Morrissey"):
http://www.creativeman.co.jp/english/

You're right, normally there's no way to buy concert tickets for Japan from abroad (an exeption are big festivals like Summer Sonic which have tailor-made English ticketing sites afaik).
If the show isn't sold out, tickets will be sold at the venue. If...
You can buy tickets in convenience stores or a few ticket counters as soon as you arrive in Japan.

thanks tombo - i did go on promoter website earlier to that section on the website to see if they might have an email address - i guess will have to take a chance then - will probably only arrive around 21st april so not sure if any tickets will still be available then to buy so close to the actual concert(s)

I am also waiting eagerly for the Thailand gig. Dont know if it will be in Bangkok or Chiang Mai? :guitar:

Have there been any murmurings of a date for the Thailand gig, per chance? Or when we can expect to know? :)

thanks tombo - i did go on promoter website earlier to that section on the website to see if they might have an email address - i guess will have to take a chance then - will probably only arrive around 21st april so not sure if any tickets will still be available then to buy so close to the actual concert(s)

or ask a kind fan living in japan buying it for you at the sale start;)
you never know... if you would come there and it will be sold out...bummer
are you sure there isnt a tout scene there? king leer- can you fill us in?
ill try to stay away fromt he touts ..the prices..yikes...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom