Nowhere Fast
What She Said
The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Bigmouth Strikes Again
Meat Is Murder
/William It Was Really Nothing
/Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
//Hand In Glove

The setlist given here might be incomplete. New live additions "Vicar In A Tutu" and "Cemetry Gates" (which were introduced respectively as "a new song" and "another new song") were played, but apparently not "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" and "Frankly Mr Shankly". This was the first time live staple "Hand In Glove" was played in 1986.

Returning for the first encore Johnny teased the crowd with the opening chords of "What Difference Does It Make?", a song that was much requested, but not played anymore. Then Morrissey roared "HELLO!" and said "Don't be shy... don't be shy..." before the band launched into "William It Was Really Nothing". This had turned out to be a great concert and the Smiths had been very well received. The crowd sang along to many of the songs, but for the three ones of the encore, Morrissey could almost have turned his microphone off as everyone sang in unison the words they all knew so well.

Thanks very much ...really wanted this show and the Belfast one Thanks for your good work

cossy

Back
Top Bottom