100th post

im glad you are here, your sig gives me something to strive for :D though ive largely given halo up for GH

and she talks smack about YOUR addiction!:p

Whats even funnier is all the moaning about my swearing and shouting at games huh you should see her playing the Wii. The stuff that comes out her mouth is beyond even thinking about I sit there shocked and horrified that she knows such words :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Wouldnt surprise me tbh I have been shocked by some of the stuff you all say stuff like is Morrissey gay and that OMFG

well i have to admit there's no censoring of language since we're all big boys and girls, i do enjoy being able to see a whole bad word typed out SHIT! ASS! VAGINA! :p vagina wait that's not a bad word!

well i have to admit there's no censoring of language since we're all big boys and girls, i do enjoy being able to see a whole bad word typed out SHIT! ASS! VAGINA! :p vagina wait that's not a bad word!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Vagina and an even better word BOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!!!!

Well if there is no censorship I will get on just f***ing fantastically then ;)

OH NO YOU DIDNT you just mentioned the G word gonna have you infractioned for that ;)

oh shit not a f***ing infraction!

um we may have to start a "150th post" thread for you tonight look at you go nearly 1/2 of what you previously had accomplished all in one evening. nay; one hour!

oh shit not a f***ing infraction!

um we may have to start a "150th post" thread for you tonight look at you go nearly 1/2 of what you previously had accomplished all in one evening. nay; one hour!

Indeed GO ME!!!!!!

I am so wonderful almost 150 posts and all been trouble making (which I do best of course) and gonna get you infraction what more could I possibly achieve before I get to 150?

Hmmmmmmmm wonder how a thread asking if Moz is gay would go down ;) . I bet that has never been done before p.s. who is Julia?

Back
Top Bottom