Morrissey Central "100th ANNIVERSARY OF HMV" (July 14, 2021)

• Thread starter Deleted member 28602
  • Start date

100th ANNIVERSARY OF HMV​

July 14, 2021
Screenshot_20210713-181622_Gallery_jcsdio.jpg

Celebrating 100 years of HMV, Morrissey's "Bona Drag" is number 5 in a list of special re-issues.
This limited edition comes in teal coloured vinyl, and includes a poster. There are two discs, plus photographs taken 30 years ago by Linder Sterling in Hoxton Square in London, and also a famous shot of Morrissey taken by Margaret Sison at Hollywood High School on Sunset Boulevard from the same period.
The album includes 7 UK hit singles, plus 6 tracks only recently available.

"You need courage to put your life into song … and in Bona Drag … there is my life."

-Morrissey, 2021.

The new "Bona Drag" is available on July 24.

Related item:
Media item:

The worst thing is that nobody seems to get what Paint A Vulgar Picture is actually about and that the lyrics don't apply in these cases...

The worst thing is that nobody seems to get what Paint A Vulgar Picture is actually about and that the lyrics don't apply in these cases...

I can't believe people made fun of all the quoting of Smiths lyrics in the Shoplifters movie when it's constantly done by Smiths fans here there and everywhere. Oops, made a Beatles reference by accident!

I can't believe people made fun of all the quoting of Smiths lyrics in the Shoplifters movie when it's constantly done by Smiths fans here there and everywhere. Oops, made a Beatles reference by accident!

To be fair, it's usually less fun to watch than to participate.

:(

Peeps items 'going on sale' 24 are those pre ordered by the trolls,
when payment due, their toy card bounced no payment possible(n)
:hammer:

I picked a copy up in Toronto today. No OBI, number or even a hype sticker to indicate it's on green vinyl. Guy at the shop says it's being issued in Canada and Australia without the OBI.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom