100% Fake

Flax

...which is a bit odd. I just checked ebay.co.uk and there are a couple of Years of Refusal signed LPs there that seem genuine to me.

...which is a bit odd. I just checked ebay.co.uk and there are a couple of Years of Refusal signed LPs there that seem genuine to me.

Yes Flax, very odd.
Some fake and some genuine signatures listed at present, as always really...

I imagine this has something to do with Moz not liking people making easy money out of his signature.

This simply isn't good enough. He needs to register to use this site and take part in the 'here we go, another fake' thread - I'm sure we'd all welcome him with open arms :)

Dave

Of coursae some items aren't fake,
I assume that he doesn't wanna be linked with people who sell items on EBay.

Hey Morrissey.. Thanks for the heads up !:thumb: The Vauxhall and I listed on Ebay, signed with gold pen in 94 inside the gatefold, has an obviously questionable looking"y". Very strange looking and never saw one like this before. Yet the seller, has a decent rep!?! Good marks and good feedback.
The other record listed that's questionable is the "Heaven Knows" from France. This same seller had a signed 7" of , "I Have Forgiven Jesus", with a "y" that went off to the right, instead of the smooth flowing curve and loop to the left under the sig. Again, the seller had a decent rep, good marks and feedback!?!

I've heard this before I don't think he likes the prices fake signatures fetch. Or real ones for that matter not when he gives them freely, understandable but it is a Market forces thing if people didn't want them they wouldn't fetch so much. That said there is always a core of chancers with grossly over priced Buy It now items praying on the desperate.

Back
Top Bottom