10 reasons why I am better than you

G

greasetea

The ones who know don't need to read this because you know whats a wink. As for the rest of you lousy carcasses...after reading this please KILL YOURSELVES!

1. I am a unique Morrissey fan (The key is "unique" @#!!!s)
2. I am cocky, egotistical and I don't give a rat's ass about anyone. (The key here is "I don't give a rat's ass" so save your lessons or lukewarm insults for your boy/girl/beasteal friends jackmutts)
3. I am never TRYING to be witty or funny (unlike some on this board..try? try killing yourselves instead) As a side note, whoever said that was my intention anyhow you louse?
4. I am selective in whom I respond to (unlike some of you hicks who need to respond to everything..just ignore jujubabies)S when I respond consider it a blessing sh-it knickers.
5. I have 150% better taste in music than you jackasses.
6. I have a fan following (if you can call it that..a following nonetheless)
7. I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU LIKE ME OR NOT because acceptance is not my goal you scooby slugs.
8. I am so damn smart (as I have watched every episode of Star Trek which makes me very cool)
9. I can actually not be incited or angered BECAUSE this is the lousy internet unlike some of you DOLTS who claim "hurt" "horrible" "mean" Uck, if it is so bad why don't you kill yourself or forget about it?.
10. This is the best...I ACTUALLY DO NOT HAVE A CONSCIENCE, NOR CARE OR CONSIDERATION FOR ANYONE BUT ME.

Am I a girl? Am I a boy? Posting messages devoted to me only makes me more INFAMOUS (notice I didn't say Famous but most of you wouldn't catch it because you're all too damn busy trying to be drama queens

so after all, let's give it up for me...THE real deal you stupid monkeylip shmucks. If i had a genie I'd love to condemn you all to a room with nothing but concrete rubble and a cactus. So eat it ya dirty tinky tonky toinkies.

you didn*t have to tell us, we already knew....

...and were crying in our newly purchased Mozzy-pillowcases night after night in pure distressssss. but yes - are you a girl or are you a boy or are you Morrissey? Ha got you! Greasetea, dearest, I love you so very much, please stay with us.

And yes - I am posting this to make you even more infamous! I want the whole world to know!

Star Trek? Ha ha ha ha harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Rarrrrrrrrrrr harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr harrrrrrrrrrr. Ho.

I'm very satisfied with the condition of your life. You have obviously spent a lot of time formulating your post as you have done many others. This means you spend lots of time around our little board, and little time elsewhere. The hours that you spend staring at the screen have been well put to use.

Yes, you have spent hours convincing a bunch of people whose opinions you care nothing about that you are better than them. I'm sure there is someone out there who doesn't exist within the realms of the internet whose opinion you may care for. Why don't you make them a top 10 list, and they will read it and they will care? Why don't you wake up one morning and read your own writings and realize what a hypocrite you are? Not to be mean or anything, but it doesn't make you look like an intelligent guy when you constantly contradict yourself.

Wmbat is a real genius.

Obviously you spent a lot of time reading my posts and just to let you know I spent about all of five seconds to write my crappy posts: about as much time as I convinced your mom and sister to strip in front of me and degrade each other with a wooden spoon.

Me trying to intelligent? witty? funny? As if idiot..get with the program crackerjack and open your eyes you loser. You apparently have missed it just like puberty c.ockblocker.

Re: Wmbat is a real genius.

Your brain on crack:

> Obviously you spent a lot of time reading my posts and just to
> let you know I spent about all of five seconds to write my
> crappy posts: about as much time as I convinced your mom and
> sister to strip in front of me and degrade each other with a
> wooden spoon.

> Me trying to intelligent? witty? funny? As if idiot..get with
> the program crackerjack and open your eyes you loser. You
> apparently have missed it just like puberty c.ockblocker.

Any questions?

ONE reason why greasetea is better than (most of us)

> I'm very satisfied with the condition of your life. You have
> obviously spent a lot of time formulating your post as you have
> done many others. This means you spend lots of time around our
> little board, and little time elsewhere. The hours that you
> spend staring at the screen have been well put to use.

He has no shame. I would be ashamed to say what grease does but at least it is being said by someone. And true, i do have a good laugh because I never take him/her/ (quite possibly)it seriously. For shame you, but you have none.

Re: Morrissey wants you to be nice to people.

Wombat may very well be a genius. Don't make fun of people or animals.Nice people go far in this world. Mean peoply are unhappy.

Do you need a hug! We can all hug you! A cyber hug!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Obviously you spent a lot of time reading my posts and just to
> let you know I spent about all of five seconds to write my
> crappy posts: about as much time as I convinced your mom and
> sister to strip in front of me and degrade each other with a
> wooden spoon.

> Me trying to intelligent? witty? funny? As if idiot..get with
> the program crackerjack and open your eyes you loser. You
> apparently have missed it just like puberty c.ockblocker.

Hello, delusional geek!

You are so PATHETIC. You actually believe any of the things you listed are true about yourself? You seek notoriety on a website devoted to SOMEONE ELSE! How sad is that? Justify it in your mind however you want...based on your psychotically warped perception of things, I'm sure you will anyway.

Just know one thing, Loser, that the majority of people here see you for what you are. A lonely, attention-starved bonehead who fails miserably at being funny or clever in this electronic realm as he/she no doubt fails in the real world.

What a lame ass.

Re: Do you laugh when people's feelings are hurt?

It isn't nice to say mean things to people, and I can't laugh at that. It makes me want to cry for the hurt person, and hug the mean person because that is the one that needs a hug.

Somewhere in their childhood (like Morrissey) something was missing that they so desperately needed to grow up into a complete person. It took Morrissey 40 years to fill that gap in his life.

All people are created equal, and no one person here is better than the other one. We are all the same - Morrissey fans.

> He has no shame. I would be ashamed to say what grease does but
> at least it is being said by someone. And true, i do have a good
> laugh because I never take him/her/ (quite possibly)it
> seriously. For shame you, but you have none.

Your reality loser.

> You are so PATHETIC. You actually believe any of the things you
> listed are true about yourself? You seek notoriety on a website
> devoted to SOMEONE ELSE! How sad is that?

Apparently you failed to read before you commented. I thought greasetea didn't want those so how can he be seeking it you idiot?

A lonely, attention-starved bonehead who
> fails miserably at being funny or clever in this electronic
> realm as he/she no doubt fails in the real world.
Same goes above, not seeking any funny one-liners or anything.

> What a lame ass.
This is what you really are since you are trying to be funny yourself. You should really think before you speak or Grease may replace that foot from your mouth with the barrel of his gun.

Re: You're God's Man?

Vicar, aren't you supposed to be god's man. You're supposed to be nice to people too. Your halo won't be waiting for you if you talk bad to everyone.

Guns are bad and good people don't use guns to threaten someone. I think that is against the law. Isn't it? Just hand that gun over and be nice to reality.

Reality is real!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Apparently you failed to read before you commented. I thought
> greasetea didn't want those so how can he be seeking it you
> idiot?

> A lonely, attention-starved bonehead who
> Same goes above, not seeking any funny one-liners or anything.
> This is what you really are since you are trying to be funny
> yourself. You should really think before you speak or Grease may
> replace that foot from your mouth with the barrel of his gun.

All kneel to the "mean" god, lest you all be damned

> The ones who know don't need to read this because you know whats
> a wink. As for the rest of you lousy carcasses...after reading
> this please KILL YOURSELVES!

> 1. I am a unique Morrissey fan (The key is "unique"
> @#!!! s)
> 2. I am cocky, egotistical and I don't give a rat's ass about
> anyone. (The key here is "I don't give a rat's ass" so
> save your lessons or lukewarm insults for your boy/girl/beasteal
> friends jackmutts)
> 3. I am never TRYING to be witty or funny (unlike some on this
> board..try? try killing yourselves instead) As a side note,
> whoever said that was my intention anyhow you louse?
> 4. I am selective in whom I respond to (unlike some of you hicks
> who need to respond to everything..just ignore jujubabies)S when
> I respond consider it a blessing sh-it knickers.
> 5. I have 150% better taste in music than you jackasses.
> 6. I have a fan following (if you can call it that..a following
> nonetheless)
> 7. I DON'T REALLY CARE IF YOU LIKE ME OR NOT because acceptance
> is not my goal you scooby slugs.
> 8. I am so damn smart (as I have watched every episode of Star
> Trek which makes me very cool)
> 9. I can actually not be incited or angered BECAUSE this is the
> lousy internet unlike some of you DOLTS who claim
> "hurt" "horrible" "mean" Uck, if
> it is so bad why don't you kill yourself or forget about it?.
> 10. This is the best...I ACTUALLY DO NOT HAVE A CONSCIENCE, NOR
> CARE OR CONSIDERATION FOR ANYONE BUT ME.

> Am I a girl? Am I a boy? Posting messages devoted to me only
> makes me more INFAMOUS (notice I didn't say Famous but most of
> you wouldn't catch it because you're all too damn busy trying to
> be drama queens

> so after all, let's give it up for me...THE real deal you stupid
> monkeylip shmucks. If i had a genie I'd love to condemn you all
> to a room with nothing but concrete rubble and a cactus. So eat
> it ya dirty tinky tonky toinkies.

Since when has being mean been a crime.....if you cant take it PISS OFF

You Are A Genetic Mutant

> Since when has being mean been a crime.....if you cant take it
> PISS OFF

Move away from the nuclear reactor. Do yourself a favor. Either that, or stop @#!!!ing your sister, you drooling, bed wetting inbred.

Re: Your reality loser.

Every time you post, you let the whole world that your mother and father were actually brother and sister. Aren't you embarassed? Can't you find somewhere else to play your banjo? Who turned the get-drunk-grease-the-pet-pig-up-and-try-to-@#!!!-it crowd on to the internet? Stick to what you do best, and go back to drilling a hole in your hobby horse you cross-eyed, slack jawed inbred.

I'm completely serious. This is not intended to be a "funny" post. I think it's sad that no one you're related to will date outside your family.

Vicar a.k.a. Greasetea

You answer my posting in defense of yourself under another name. Such bravado! You idiot, I did waste my time and read your posting, but apparently your own reading comprehension skills are lacking. You said posting messages devoted to you only make you more infamous. I was not posting a message DEVOTED to you, you narcissistic pimple. I simply replied to your posting...a response is not equivalent to devotion.

You're about as fun to mock as that other dweeb whose name is always all over this board...Julia Riley.

Re: Reality a.k.a. jackass

what the hell are you babbling about? Listen every time you open your mouth and it's not to stuff your face with low-fat twinkies (like that is going to help you fatass), something as stupid comes out. After you pat your back with the wrong answer, stick your ass up in the air so I can run you over with your own fatness.

Re: Reality a.k.a. jackass --- HA HA...must've worked up a sweat coming up with that one

I'm babbling? Your last posting is practically an homage to babbling. Also, you seem to be making a correlation between stupidity and being overweight. You must be HUGE then. You big stationary blob of GREASE. Regardless of your size, you're still LAME.

aha.....

You're Mouse, aren't you?

> Every time you post, you let the whole world that your mother
> and father were actually brother and sister. Aren't you
> embarassed? Can't you find somewhere else to play your banjo?
> Who turned the get-drunk-grease-the-pet-pig-up-and-try-to- @#!!!
> -it crowd on to the internet? Stick to what you do best, and go
> back to drilling a hole in your hobby horse you cross-eyed,
> slack jawed inbred.

> I'm completely serious. This is not intended to be a
> "funny" post. I think it's sad that no one you're
> related to will date outside your family.

Back
Top Bottom