10/23 Max Moz ticket - buy or swap for seated ticket

tamco

I got back from tonight's show about an hour ago with a crippling back pain. I hadn't stopped to change between work+school and Moz, so I came to the show carrying my school bag and wearing 3-inch heels. It hurt.

I decided to preserve my strength for the weekend shows, so I won't be standing for hours tomorrow.
So this is what I'm looking for, in order of priority:

1. If you don't have a ticket yet and want to buy mine with the early entry, it's yours for $40.

2. If you have a Mezzanine-1 ticket and want to swap it for floor (early entry!).

3. If I don't hear from type 1 or 2, I'd swap my Max Moz ticket for any regular GA ticket. Since I won't be taking advantage of the 6:30 entry anyhow, I'd love to be able to save someone having to wait on the "regular" line (it's good karma. Plus there are so many of you from all over the world; you should see more of NY).

I work in midtown Manhattan and can easily come meet you someplace central (for example, Grand Central or the NY Public Library).
PM or email me ([email protected]) if you're interested. Please leave a phone number if available.

hi Please call me I left my number on your email and pm... I have a mezz seat and I want a MM floor ticket! I am thrilled if this happens. Do call!

Back
Top Bottom