1 minute samples of new B Sides

I must say I am rather dissapointed with the treatment of Ganglord after hearing it love - which was immense.

Yes - Morrissey's voice does sound rather flat on that Ganglord sample, particularly the verse. Hopefully it will all make sense in the full song.
If You Don't Like Me seems a bit bog-standard as well - nice hum by Moz though.

Gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed with Ganglord there too. The live version was menacingly fat, I was loving it...this version is less fat more flat...but as Sid James says, hopefully it'll all become clear when were hear it the whole way through. Or perhaps it's just the quality of the clips?

I reckon Ganglord was one of the best songs on the tour...after I heard it at P'mouth I couldn't believe it was only a b-side.

What a lovely floorboards!!!

What a voice!

I have to say, I'm liking these quite a bit. Especially A Song From Under The Floorboards (which I didn't care for when I first heard the live version).

Ganglord does sound a bit neutered, but it doesn't seem like it's been ruined. It has kind of a Depeche Mode feel to it.

Despite the cringeworthy title, If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me sounds very nice.

Thanks much for posting these.

Back
Top Bottom