1 Front Row Pit Ticket Available - 11/15 Austin, TX

IDrank1ItBecame4

I Drank 1 It Became 8
1 Front Row Pit Ticket Available - 11/15 Austin, TX SOLD

I bought 2 and have an extra 1 -- front row, left side of the stage. PM me if you're interested in buying it.

Last edited:
Sale is pending. If you still want to PM me just in case it falls through, that's fine and I'll keep you in mind, but I have a probable buyer. I should have the ticket in hand early next week (EDIT: I'll have it by Friday 9/15). I'll update the thread and confirm the sale/no-sale then.

Last edited:
Well, Austin is officially a clusterf***. I got a call from StubHub today that there was a problem with my tickets (even though they were already shipped yesterday). I called StubHub's customer service who called the seller while I was on the line. The tickets that the seller sent to me were apparently voided by the venue???

Another member spoke to the venue who said that there were no Pit Row 1 or Row 2 tickets sold.

There are Pit Row 3 for sale on StubHub which seems to be the row closest to the stage from all information that I've been able to gather. Be careful if anyone is trying to sell Pit Row 1 or 2 to you.

I repurchased 2 Pit Row 3 tickets. If my original buyer doesn't want the other one, I'll repost here.

Sheesh.

Back
Top Bottom