1,000 Posts Ago

It's no wonder they loved you back then, no-one knew what you were really like. :p Just joking, it took you a while to get here, but well done. :p :thumb:

back then?

and hurriedly deleted because i would have been banned

anyone who insults the deaths of people in Munich 58, deserves to die a very painful aids-related death, cheers.

i like how the one's who openly insulted the Munich Air Disaster didn't delete their posts, aswell as them being the ones who wrote it first, they were looking for a reaction, and got one.

And 1000 posts ago was 2006, so i think you should look up on your facts.

Back then as in about 1000 posts ago. I for one certainly did not insult the deaths of anyone. You made various hate-laden threads pertaining to the 96, which was uncalled for. But hey, you're the who has now made a thread to state how great you are, I just thought it might be open to discussion.

That was a bit harsh, plenty of people have made '1,000 posts' threads. Calm down everyone.:D

I can hand on heart state that I never once insulted the Munich Air Disaster, and I would like evidence to prove otherwise, which will surely exist as apparently I never deleted these supposed posts? I did reply to a thread which you started about Hillsborough, merely to inform you that you had my pity for stooping so low.
Well less than 1000 posts, whatever, apologies for not revising your post history.

I never said you did post those, i'm not getting into an argument over here

we're here to talk about Morrissey, not to get into fights about our football team's disasters, as they always end badly, with regret, on my side (hence why i deleted my posts)

i've tried not to mention football, aside from United in the United thread, to stop threads straying towards an angry fueld argument

it was a play on the fact most users recently, have been making threads marking special milestones in their solo-lifes,

sorry if it's brought back bad times, for you.

i never said it was, i never really expected many rosey comments, why i got few of them, and the one's i did were all from the same user.

Tags
allyouneedisme attn whore don't be mean keepin it real well done kyle
Back
Top Bottom