'08 Biggest Morrissey News Will Be....

Hi Honey ;)

I prefer Morrisslut :D LOL

I'm supposed to be working but that's a bore. Start that thread, quiffy.

Naturally, the "Morrisslut" reference has my bad, bad quiff on the rise again. I think you've ruined "Hulmerist" for me though. Whenever they start the soccer chant, "Morr-i-ssey, Morr-i-ssey, Morr-i-ssey." I'm going to be hearing, "Morr-i-sslut, Morr-i-sslut, Morr-i-sslut....Morr-i-sslut!" Between pictures of your bed (ready for off road adventures) and the Morr-i-sslut/solo-ho name glossing, you've made a good man bad!:)

P.S. Keep it up, I love it!:)

No, he never liked the Smiths or Morrissey. He never got them at all.

And yet we love and tolerate them, these musical heathens. So, do you think a marriage could work in which both spouses were obsessive fans? What would happen when the music ends?:eek:

Well, I can tell you what happens when they're both Cure fans...no, wait, I can't. Or won't. Haven't we had this discussion at least twice before?

Quick PFTLT, we need a picture of the little boy pissing on The Cure.:)

P.S. I can tell you what happens when they're both Cure fans: you go through make up at an alarming rate?:confused:

He's really good with data. I dunno how he can pull images and quotes so quickly? I believe he has like a Kray Super Computer and a team of elves working for him in his Batcave.

So, PFTLT and Corrissey, do your spouses like Morrissey? Mine tolerates him to placate me. I wonder what it would be like to be in a marriage with two people who actually liked Morrissey? I wonder if it could work?!

My DH does not like him… nor me liking him… but I think he’s finally tolerating my obsession. My kids like Moz too, so the DH is outnumbered.
He literally gets pissed everytime he takes me car somewhere and there is a Smiths/Moz CD playing. I have 6 CD slots, 4 of ‘em are constantly Moz’ified =o)

I tell him it’s my passion and it makes me happy. Isn’t that a good thing?! Learn to love me/us! He did yell out to me as I ran to the car to drive to Comtesse’s prior to Merrillville “To love you is to love Morrissey!” and I said “NOW you’re getting it!” so, maybe there is hope :o) If he was as obsessed…I’d go to a lot more –road- shows. I would kill to see Moz in London. The one and only show I took him to, he –along with my GF’s DH- was bored and both cracking jokes during Half-a-Person “do you have a vacancy for a pole smoker, etc” He ruined his chances for any further shows –just as well- and I went to the next one solo and had a great time!

P.S. Keep it up, I love it!:)

That's what she said.

Naturally, the "Morrisslut" reference has my bad, bad quiff on the rise again. I think you've ruined "Hulmerist" for me though. Whenever they start the soccer chant, "Morr-i-ssey, Morr-i-ssey, Morr-i-ssey." I'm going to be hearing, "Morr-i-sslut, Morr-i-sslut, Morr-i-sslut....Morr-i-sslut!" Between pictures of your bed (ready for off road adventures) and the Morr-i-sslut/solo-ho name glossing, you've made a good man bad!:)

Or a bad man, good :)

Don't blame me, don't hate me...for 'ruining' Hulmerist. You're the one with the frinky thoughts (too)!

Ok, who should be pissing on the Cure? Moz? I can't do Moz, that's why I took the first one down. It's disrespectful. I'd hate to make him mad, he might... uh, ignore me. Like he already does. Wait... Corrissey, can I borrow your sign and a fax machine? Maybe that would work.

Morrissey visits true-to-you.net and realizes that Julia hasn't done anything except post his messages and question/answer's for about a year.

Throws her off the tour!

Moz really needs to stop having his info go through Julia on True to you...
Honestly..who the hell goes there....He needs to know that we all go to Morrissey-solo for info...
Make that change Morrissey...make that change...

The one and only show I took him to, he –along with my GF’s DH- was bored and both cracking jokes during Half-a-Person “do you have a vacancy for a pole smoker, etc”

That's actually pretty good. Can we start a thread for funny intentional misinterpretations of lyrics?

Yes, but you're off the mark. That one wasn't spouse material. That was waay before- do the math. When was Disintegration released? Longer than 16 years, right?

I was talking about two other Cure fans. But now that you've mentioned it, yes, I've done the math. And it was 05/01/1989 (UK, anyway), FYI, even though, well, the following October or November and all that...

That's actually pretty good. Can we start a thread for funny intentional misinterpretations of lyrics?

I was talking about two other Cure fans. But now that you've mentioned it, yes, I've done the math. And it was 05/01/1989 (UK, anyway), FYI, even though, well, the following October or November and all that...

Your memory is too good. What other two Cure fans?

Your memory is too good.

See below.

He's really good with data. I dunno how he can pull images and quotes so quickly? I believe he has like a Kray Super Computer and a team of elves working for him in his Batcave.

Oh, and Vauxhall, that's "Cray," not "Kray." The computer company != the last of the famous international playboys.

kids%20in%20cray.jpg

Goddamn, they're beautiful. The computers, not the kids. Well, I suppose they're cute, too.

Back
Top Bottom