'08 Biggest Morrissey News Will Be....

That he'll admit to hanging out on SoLow under various monikers.
:D

Damn it! You're too quick (wait, now you're starting to sound like my wife), anyway I went back and edited my post for maximum humor.

Apparently, and sounds like he's been married as long as I have....

And suddenly you just got even sexier to me!:)

What the hell is my problem?! Really, please someone tell me. I need like a team of psychologists to treat me.:)

He's Kewpie, certainly. Cracking the whip, hall-monitor style.

"A crack on the head, is what you get for asking who Julia is;
A crack on the head, is what you get for not checking to see if a similar thread has been posted before..."

I think that focusing is the last thing that should be done Corrissey's bed.

I know it's gonna happen someday. It's just so hard what with having to reply to so many threads at one time, and the hunting and pecking, it's just too much pressure to perform in such a public forum.

and sadly the quiff limpens, hoping to one day rise again...

I know it's gonna happen someday. It's just so hard what with having to reply to so many threads at one time, and the hunting and pecking, it's just too much pressure to perform in such a public forum.

and sadly the quiff limpens, hoping to one day rise again...

My car bed has 4 wheel drive and a Bose sound system :D vvrrroooom

Hey, I've been married for 10 yrs, together for 12 and have 2 kids as well. Maybe this solo ho needs help too =o)

My car bed has 4 wheel drive and a Bose sound system :D vvrrroooom

Hey, I've been married for 10 yrs, together for 12 and have 2 kids as well. Maybe this solo ho needs help too =o)

Honey is that you???:confused:

Seriously, "solo-ho!" I love it. First, Hellie's "flattening the quiff" to describe a certain sexual act pertaining to the KY incident, now this gem. We need to start a list of Morrissey related sexual euphemisms.

Honey is that you???:confused:

Seriously, "solo-ho!" I love it. First, Hellie's "flattening the quiff" to describe a certain sexual act pertaining to the KY incident, now this gem. We need to start a list of Morrissey related sexual euphemisms.

Hi Honey ;)

I prefer Morrisslut :D LOL

I'm supposed to be working but that's a bore. Start that thread, quiffy.

1. Why do you know that?
2. She's not on this thread. Yet.

He's really good with data. I dunno how he can pull images and quotes so quickly? I believe he has like a Kray Super Computer and a team of elves working for him in his Batcave.

So, PFTLT and Corrissey, do your spouses like Morrissey? Mine tolerates him to placate me. I wonder what it would be like to be in a marriage with two people who actually liked Morrissey? I wonder if it could work?!

He's really good with data. I dunno how he can pull images and quotes so quickly? I believe he has like a Kray Super Computer and a team of elves working for him.

So, PFTLT and Corrissey, do your spouses like Morrissey? Mine tolerates him to placate me. I wonder what it would be like to be in a marriage with two people who actually liked Morrissey? I wonder if it could work?!

No, he never liked the Smiths or Morrissey. He never got them at all.

Back
Top Bottom