'08 Biggest Morrissey News Will Be....

Vauxhall95

I Know It's Over...
His new record???

His NME trial???

The revelation of his love child with Kristeen Young???

A retirement announcement promptly followed by a two year tour and another new album???

The discovery "Worm" is actually Morrissey's "So-Low" user name???

Hard proof that the picture of Corrissey's alleged bed from the hair thread is indeed her bed, at which point my quiff permanently hardens and the constant teasing and hairspray is no longer necessary.

(That last one one really doesn't have anything to do with Morrissey, I just can't stop thinking about *that* bed!).:)

So-Low, reaction?!

His new record???

His NME trial???

A retirement announcement promptly followed by a two year tour and another new album???

Hard proof that the picture of Corrissey's alleged bed from the hair thread is indeed her bed, at which point my quiff permanently hardens and the constant teasing and hairspray is no longer necessary.

(That last one one really doesn't have anything to do with Morrissey, I just can't stop thinking about *that* bed!).:)

So-Low, reaction?!

This would be a win, Worm is quite possibly the most intelligent person here. But I'm pretty sure it's not true, Worm seems too thoroughly American to me. I bet you couldn't pry the extraneous 'u's and 's-instead-of-z's of British spelling away from Moz if you put a successful hit out on Mike Joyce, gratis.

I'm not touching the Corrissey matter with a ten foot pole. But I am going to go peek. At the thread, not her bed. I'm not driving up there at this time of day.

This would be a win, Worm is quite possibly the most intelligent person here. But I'm pretty sure it's not true, Worm seems too thoroughly American to me. I bet you couldn't pry the extraneous 'u's and 's-instead-of-z's of British spelling away from Moz if you put a successful hit out on Mike Joyce, gratis.

I'm not touching the Corrissey matter with a ten foot pole. But I am going to go peek. At the thread, not her bed. I'm not driving up there at this time of day.

Worm is the smartest, that's why I secretly think he is Morrissey slumming around the board as an American.

P.S. Keep typing about you checking out Corrissey's bed, this has real potential for my fantasy life.:)

Last edited:
Worm is the smartest, that's why I secretly think he is Morrissey slutting around the board as an American.

P.S. Keep typing about you checking out Corrissey's bed, this has real potential for my fantasy life.:)

Cross check post times with known whereabouts. He can't post when he's onstage. Or can he? He is magic.

I've actually met Corrissey several times, did you know that? She's a wild girl.

But Morrissey recently proved beyond all doubt he's not exactly the brightest shilling.. :D

So, your vote's for the KY love child???:)

So-Low, reaction?!

An all new so-low... ha! OMFG, who knew I was so prominent in a Moz newz 2008 thread. I'm not sure if I'm offended or flattered. Ok, I'm HONORED to be mentioned in the same post as news about Morrissey in the new year :) I'm hoping that if he comes back to Chicago that I get on stage. There will be no stopping me. I'm not sure what I'll do when I get up there, but it could be the '08 Biggest Morrissey News... LOL

Vauxhall95, I want to lie and say that IS my car bed on the Hair thread -just to help out your troubled quiff :) BTW, we're still waiting for pix of your pomp attempt.

Cross check post times with known whereabouts. He can't post when he's onstage. Or can he? He is magic.

I've actually met Corrissey several times, did you know that? She's a wild girl.

I am a wild child. I love to have a good time. Did we not have fun? I was literally jumping outta my skin knowing I was going to see Morrissey. Nothing can flatten that quiff.

Come on up to the northside anytime - you can ride 'shotgun' in my car bed. :) Honk Honk!!

oooh, edit! I just saw your custom user title. NOICE! used to be mine. Twin powers, activate!!

Last edited:
Jed writes tell-all book. Morrissey has him murdered but the dishwasher from Denny's that he hires to do it turns states evidence when faced with deportation.

or...

Morrissey quits music. Moves to Acapulco and becomes a cliff diver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are good except those are too predictable.

Morrissey is not the king of drama because the drama is big. he's the king because you don't see it coming.

Morrissey visits true-to-you.net and realizes that Julia hasn't done anything except post his messages and question/answer's for about a year.

Throws her off the tour!

An all new so-low... ha! OMFG, who knew I was so prominent in a Moz newz 2008 thread. I'm not sure if I'm offended or flattered. Ok, I'm HONORED to be mentioned in the same post as news about Morrissey in the new year :) I'm hoping that if he comes back to Chicago that I get on stage. There will be no stopping me. I'm not sure what I'll do when I get up there, but it could be the '08 Biggest Morrissey News... LOL

Vauxhall95, I want to lie and say that IS my car bed on the Hair thread -just to help out your troubled quiff :) BTW, we're still waiting for pix of your pomp attempt.

Yes, I do need to work on getting that photo posted, as soon as I get those 0's from flashing on my VCR. Meanwhile, I have a mental image of said bed in my mind's eye for times when the quiff starts to let me down.:rolleyes:

His new record???

His NME trial???

So-Low, reaction?!

this thread made me laugh. :D

Vauxhall, I noticed that the keys on the right side of your keyboard have been feeling lonely.

Is it really so obvious?:)

P.S. I think you're right. I have been feeling awfully randy lately. Time to schedule the "bi-annual" copulation session with the wife...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom