07.07.2009 Poland, Warsaw

newman

Yes!! Yes!!! It's confirmed! At last, First time ever in Poland,
at club Palladium.

Maybe scarf which I've thrown on stage in Berlin gig (December '06) helped for this? :D;)

yes! it's great! and it'll be normal concert, not during festival as I thought.

is anyone here thinking about going to his concert in Prague?

yes! it's great! and it'll be normal concert, not during festival as I thought.

is anyone here thinking about going to his concert in Prague?
he does play in prague? where do you get his info from? website?
ep babe will be very happy to hear that to say the least;)

Are there any more dates in poland, i.e krakow, cause i go there a bit on holiday. this is something that really interests me. Does anyone know how far away krakow is from Warsaw

Are there any more dates in poland, i.e krakow, cause i go there a bit on holiday. this is something that really interests me. Does anyone know how far away krakow is from Warsaw

acc to google maps
293 kilometers – ca. 4 hours and 26 Minutes
i dont know how many kilometers it is is miles...we count in kilometers here

Last edited:
acc to google maps
293 kilometers – ca. 4 hours and 26 Minutes
i dont know how many kilometers it is is miles...we count in kilometers here

cheers for the info, but i meant more on the lines of trains/buses? are the two well connected?
thanks

cheers for the info, but i meant more on the lines of trains/buses? are the two well connected?
thanks
oops sorry i never travelled within poland but Im 100 percent sure they are well connected...both are big cities
a friend of my mother lives in krakow...(did move back to her children)
http://www.krakow-info.com/trains.htm
http://www.virtualtourist.com/trave...-490219/Transportation-Krakow-Train-BR-1.html
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&e...&ct=result&cd=1&q=poland+krakow+train&spell=1

Last edited:
I hate it when he keeps adding dates! I get a craving to keep going to shows. Already booked for Russia now I'm tempted by some more eastern European dates!

well, it depends. you can go by train from krakow to warsaw in 3 hours, but there are also trains which go there in 5 hours. you can check trains here: http://rozklad-pkp.pl/?q=en/node/143 if you need more help,feel free to write to me ;)

and yes, he will play in prague- i know from his site ;)

concerning poland do you have anylinks or know how people who would like to go there like mozsupportsrovers who doensnt coem from poland are able to buy tixs for that show?
concerning prague:
this is news right?
never seen that news before on moz solo..it is shown on its morrisseysworld .com though

concerning poland do you have anylinks or know how people who would like to go there like mozsupportsrovers who doensnt coem from poland are able to buy tixs for that show?
concerning prague:
this is news right?
never seen that news before on moz solo..it is shown on its morrisseysworld .com though

tickets for concert in poland aren't avaible yet, so I can't say where you can buy them. but I'll post links when they'll be on sale.

tickets for concert in poland aren't avaible yet, so I can't say where you can buy them. but I'll post links when they'll be on sale.

Thank you, the idea of seeing Morrissey in Poland appeals to me. Shirin? Jens Lekman fan?

ok, I've got information about tickets:
You can buy tickets by www.shortcut.pl and also by sending an email to [email protected] [you have to write number of tickets ,name and surname and your address]. And it starts on 19th March on 24:00.

Prices:
- 189 zl until the end of April [~42 euro]
- 199 zl until 6th July [~44 euro]
- 220 zl on the concert's day [~49 euro]

and yes, I'm Jens Lekman fan ;)

ok, I've got information about tickets:
You can buy tickets by www.shortcut.pl and also by sending an email to [email protected] [you have to write number of tickets ,name and surname and your address]. And it starts on 19th March on 24:00.

Prices:
- 189 zl until the end of April [~42 euro]
- 199 zl until 6th July [~44 euro]
- 220 zl on the concert's day [~49 euro]

and yes, I'm Jens Lekman fan ;)

Thanks for the information. I'm hoping to go to this show, but I don't really understand how the ticket system works. This is the form from shortcut.pl:

Ilosc biletow:
Imie i nazwisko:
Nr telefonu:
Adres e-mail:
Adres do wysylki:

lub
bilety odbiore osobiscie w Warszawie (niepotrzebne skasowac)

Could you please translate that for me? I'm unsure about what information they want. Also, when/how do you pay for the tickets? When you receive them? :confused:

Coiff.

Thanks for the information. I'm hoping to go to this show, but I don't really understand how the ticket system works. This is the form from shortcut.pl:

Ilosc biletow: Number of tickets
Imie i nazwisko: Forename and surname
Nr telefonu: Telephone number
Adres e-mail: E-mail address
Adres do wysylki: Delivery address

lub or
bilety odbiore osobiscie w Warszawie (niepotrzebne skasowac) I will collect tickets in person in Warsaw

Could you please translate that for me? I'm unsure about what information they want. Also, when/how do you pay for the tickets? When you receive them? :confused:

Coiff.

There.

As to your questions, it isn't really clear from that page. I imagine they'll tell you after you e-mail to reserve your tickets.

Last edited:
This really isn't on topic at all, really, but Kraków, what a place....If I only could live there.

I'm throwing my arms around Kraków.:flowers:

He should play there. He would love it there. I think.

The way they sell tickets is weird. I'm still thinking about going but money is tight. But a trip to Poland is desired anyways. Where's that lottery I plan I win?

I do wish he played Krakow instead. Warsaw is probably easier for those in countries surrounding Poland to get into.

Cheers.

Anyone know if the venue is general admission or not?

Tags
poland warsaw
Back
Top Bottom