04-07-09 Kansas City Show

wtf. i was listening to that today and thinking it'd be neat to see...

I was there, and yes "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" was most definitely played.

Other than that, the setlist was pretty much what has been played so far this tour.

- ana

I was there, and yes "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" was most definitely played.

Other than that, the setlist was pretty much what has been played so far this tour.

- ana

Great! I hope he keeps it in the set tomorrow night! I don't supose it replaced I Keep Mine Hidden did it? **hopes** :o

i was throwing around the idea of a texas or oakland show and now it seems like i have to go!

congrats for you KC!

- ana

:eek: no way! :guitar:

Congrats KC. Must be your BBQ ;) what...is Chicago chopped liver? :(:rolleyes: Some stages are bigger than others... :p

If I believed that the main page rumors of Alma, Suedehead, Some Girls, and especially There Is A Light were true, then I would call in sick and be in St. Louis in a few hours.

They sound too good to be true!

Why is there so little info on this show? Moz soloers are usually so on top of everything Moz related.

If I believed that the main page rumors of Alma, Suedehead, Some Girls, and especially There Is A Light were true, then I would call in sick and be in St. Louis in a few hours.

Some Girls is definitely true, but I don't think the others are. I'm having a huge internal struggle over whether or not to call in sick and head to St. Louis just over that one song......

Some Girls is definitely true, but I don't think the others are. I'm having a huge internal struggle over whether or not to call in sick and head to St. Louis just over that one song......

Not if it's going to put you in a bad spot or get you in trouble! :straightface:
Only do it if there are ZERO chances of negative consequences work or money-wise. (Yeah, unsolicited advice. :o)

Tags
holy shit! it's true
Back
Top Bottom