04-07-09 Kansas City Show

Because musically the composition brings to mind the feeling of forcing your way through a giant vat of peanutbutter. It just feels like it's being held back.

Then, the lyric "...15 miles of shit and I do not like it."

Really?
You don't like it?
I don't think the stars of 2 Girls 1 Cup would like it and they play with feces.

It's really a terrible lyric which ruins an otherwise decent lyric.

Agreed. And while i really REALLY don't like this song, i'm glad he played it at my show instead of "Crashing Bores," a song i like even less. Fortunately Carol took its place.

gosh! dickens! You lot cannot be pleased! "Play more Smiths songs! Wait, not THAT Smiths song! Play more old SOLO songs! Wait, actually, play more SONGS FROM QUARRY! Yes, that's it! Even though we complain about every album since Vauxhall!" :sick:

BWAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :lbf::lbf:

Sums this place up perfectly. Until we can have indivdual, personalised concerts, with Moz trekking from home to home, coast to coast none of us shall be sated!

Poor Moz - he can't please even some of us some of the time!

GC

That video was amazing. I so wish I could have heard that one as well. Wonder if it will stay in the setlist? Though I'm not seeing anymore shows.

If I believed that the main page rumors of Alma, Suedehead, Some Girls, and especially There Is A Light were true, then I would call in sick and be in St. Louis in a few hours.

Drive safely! You are my hero! :thumb:

and that you were stuck at home looking at the photos of the whole ordeal. :/

oh yeah, she posted a pic OF THE BED IN THEIR HOTEL. :sick::sick::sick:

i wanted to rip her throat out. but we're cool now. they both actually came to my bday party a few months ago and she got me Napoleon Dynamite chapstick. :cool:

I.

Then, the lyric "...15 miles of shit and I do not like it."

Really?
You don't like it?
I don't think the stars of 2 Girls 1 Cup would like it and they play with feces.

It's really a terrible lyric which ruins an otherwise decent lyric.

:rofl:

When I was still just a young man, in high school, there was this kid, and all he talked about in senior year ,in the three art classes I had with him ,was his plan and dreams of moving to Kansas City.It drove me slowly insane throughout out the year.Everyday, 5 days a week "I can't wait to move to Kansas City""Kansas City is great" I hated Kansas City by the end of the year, and I had never ever been there.

Stupid Kansas City.

does he still live in MA? :p

and

Morrissey, I have a bone to pick with you. :mad:

in my dorm room, eating cheetos and drinking a 40 cuz i had no money. reading this chicks myspace who went to see morrissey with the guy I liked at the time. planning her demise.

nugz, you should have just told me, i never knew you felt this way...i would have dumped her an taken you!
but alas, it. is. toooooooo laaaaate.

I think the "....tell you that you smell" line in "One Day Goodbye will be Farewell" is much more cringeworthy.

I don't care for that lyric either.

:tears:

its okay.

better to have loved and lost....

oh man, i didnt mean to make you cry.
maybe we should have done this through PM.

omg I'm getting so excited now. I have never seen him in concert and WOULD LOVE to hear him do some Smiths songs on April 18th.
silly30gn.gif

Just read the set list, "Some Girls" damn!!!!
Respect to whoever went to that show, that's some history - this song has been played only once and in the last smiths concert, the live version from that show is my fav Smiths live performance (and proves Marr is god when it comes to guitars).
CRAP CRAP CRAP why can't he played that in one of the NY shows??? what next? "half a person" in Coachella? or maybe "Suffer little children"??

Tags
holy shit! it's true
Back
Top Bottom